Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP celebrity deathmatch

I know this topic has been brought up already, but the time has come to get it ON....................

First match will be Myself and that cp herby-geek called Stardo(herein refered to as Nerdo)

This saturday night at Cherri not only will there be a Tripple threat of DJ's but you will all be fortunate enuff to see myself beat the livin hell out of that poorple-geeky-monkey lovin freak

Stiffler vs Nerdo...................place your bets

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a boxing or wrestling match? If it's boxing, it's going to be close, if it's wrestling, I think Stardo can put sticky in a camel clutch or boston crab for the victory (unless sticky gets her with the Stone Cold Stunner first). It should be a good fight. I'm calling ticket master right now for ringside seats.

:)

Originally posted by carguy19

I'll fight you misky

I'll let you win too !!!!

make sure there s a bikini and oil involved though

....no taking dives......i want my victory to be genuine.....can i beat up this caleb guy everyone has befriended..........i still think he needs an ass whoopin............

Originally posted by misk

....no taking dives......i want my victory to be genuine.....can i beat up this caleb guy everyone has befriended..........i still think he needs an ass whoopin............

I'll hold him down and you can hit him in the teefs with a bar stool

Originally posted by stiffler

I know this topic has been brought up already, but the time has come to get it ON....................

First match will be Myself and that cp herby-geek called Stardo(herein refered to as Nerdo)

This saturday night at Cherri not only will there be a Tripple threat of DJ's but you will all be fortunate enuff to see myself beat the livin hell out of that poorple-geeky-monkey lovin freak

Stiffler vs Nerdo...................place your bets

If you dont stop posting I will snap your neck off

I think I will get more satisfaction out of a submission hold. Nothing will please me more than seeing that little geek Tap from the Crippler crossface in front of the monkey himself...........

You like purple so much, Ill make your friggin face turn purple:mad:

Say Cheese:laugh:

Originally posted by hunnie818

hey misk we may have to tag-team on this event...

I wanna beat up caleb too ! .... :punch:

...of course....poor guy........he has no clue what he is in for....

the cutest kittens have the sharpest claws........

I think I will get more satisfaction out of a submission hold. Nothing will please me more than seeing that little geek Tap from the Crippler crossface in front of the monkey himself...........

im gonna leave your ass so broke you and your CHOCH gonna be having candle lite dinner micky dee's.

I'll teach you a few holds that are not escapable by anyone!!!!