• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sleeplessinnj

Are you Puerto Rican or Spanish or Mexican

Looks like Nerdo has a cp stalker that I offended...:laugh: :laugh:

Look buddy, go try and pick up chicks on another site..........if not Ill give you a tip on how to get Nerdo without asking her her nationality................

WEAR PURPLE:laugh:

Originally posted by njbigtime

sleeplessinnj- Dont be an online tough guy. If you plan on snaping necks at Cherri, just shut up and do it! Dont bullshit behind a keyboard.

Thank God someone else said it!!!!!

I hate pussies.

Put up or shut up cyber bitch !!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Looks like Nerdo has a cp stalker that I offended...:laugh: :laugh:

Look buddy, go try and pick up chicks on another site..........if not Ill give you a tip on how to get Nerdo without asking her her nationality................

WEAR PURPLE:laugh:

:mad: :mad: HONEY HE CAN WEAR PINK HES STILL THE HOTTEST MONKEY ON CP

MACY'S JUST CALLED AN TOLD ME TO TELL YOU THEY CANT FILL YOUR ORDER OF 100 PURPLE BUTTON DOWNS THE DONT HAVE X-SMALL.

Originally posted by jerseyfstpumpr

my money is on nerdo. i hear he has gained like four pounds

First of all Fistpumper(not even gonna ask).........but Nerdo is a girl(hotty too) and the massive giant that gained 4lbs is yours truly...........144lbs of stiffy gonna run that geek into the dance floor.

piro, I was thinking of a flying elbo off the speakers.......no wait..........the SwanTom.........I think my debut name will be Stick Hardy:laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

First of all Fistpumper(not even gonna ask).........but Nerdo is a girl(hotty too) and the massive giant that gained 4lbs is yours truly...........144lbs of stiffy gonna run that geek into the dance floor.

piro, I was thinking of a flying elbo off the speakers.......no wait..........the SwanTom.........I think my debut name will be Stick Hardy:laugh:

ALL YOU BIOTCHES WILL BE WEARING PURPLE BUTTON DOWN AND PANTIES WHEN I THROUGH WITH YOU

Originally posted by njbigtime

sleeplessinnj- I am not even going to bother fighting with over the internet. Because little punks will never show face and back up anything they say! Just keep talking pal because that is all you will ever do!

I will show up it is a promise... I know you are a big boy but I can handle you with out a doubt, you and BADASS

Originally posted by stardo

LISTEN BUTTERCUP YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE SOMTHING AGAINST MY NATIONALITY COMBINATION I WOULD BE CAREFUL IF I WERE YOU

Thats it give me your phone number I need to tell you off..........

Tell you what I am not scared to come out and snap necks I will wear a name tag at Cherri this Saturday and come up to you, NJBIGTIME, STIFFLER, BADASS and the rest of that crew

Originally posted by sleeplessinnj

Thats it give me your phone number I need to tell you off..........

Tell you what I am not scared to come out and snap necks I will wear a name tag at Cherri this Saturday and come up to you, NJBIGTIME, STIFFLER, BADASS and the rest of that crew

PLEASE WHAT ARE YOU STUPID. DO YOU SEE THE MASSIVE MOSTER BOUNCERS AT CHERRI THEY WILL HAVE YOU SCREEMING UNCLE

Originally posted by stardo

PLEASE WHAT ARE YOU STUPID. DO YOU SEE THE MASSIVE MOSTER BOUNCERS AT CHERRI THEY WILL HAVE YOU SCREEMING UNCLE

I am not scared of Bouncers and also do me a favor I need directions to Cherri so I can wear my name tag and your number so I can still tell you off