Clubplanet Nightlife Community

++++++happy 21st bday erica127+++++++

hardcorekrock

Originally posted by njdionysus

Happy 21st cutie with the booty... Happy Birthday Erica, after finals are over go nuts!

thank you guys...final is at 9:30 AM tomorrow, so it's gettin shitty at 12:00 PM :D

BTW, i posted pics up on the jersey board so u guys can see what i look like finally :laugh:

Originally posted by magellanmax

Happy B-Day hun... 21 candles and counting...enjoy it.

:bday:

Oh, btw,do you know where I can find some good lookin "authentic" IDs?? My baby sis needs one... ;)

thank you sweety..i haven't been to the liquor store tonight nor will i until tomorrow

i am sure a lot of people on this board can help you out wit the ID problem...i will jsut give my sis my birth certificate in a year or so when she turns 18

Originally posted by erica127

i am sure a lot of people on this board can help you out wit the ID problem...i will jsut give my sis my birth certificate in a year or so when she turns 18

LOL...:rofl: I was yanking ya chain hun, my sis turned 21 last August. She used to sweat us to get her a fake ID. We never did, but I'm sure she had one,..on account I ran into her azz in a "21 or Over" club.

Happy birthday btw.. hope it was a good one. Did the CP guys throw you a party?..I hope so. Now, get back to studying. :tongue:

Originally posted by magellanmax

LOL...:rofl: I was yanking ya chain hun, my sis turned 21 last August. She used to sweat us to get her a fake ID. We never did, but I'm sure she had one,..on account I ran into her azz in a "21 or Over" club.

Happy birthday btw.. hope it was a good one. Did the CP guys throw you a party?..I hope so. Now, get back to studying. :tongue:

it's been such a long day that i don't get things right away...the CP guys are throwin me a party on sat at Taste & i can not wait cuz this month killed me wit my winter class...i may just get up at 7:30 tomorrow & study before my final..i am likin this whole "sit at the computer & not do anything" mood that i am in now

i can't get too drunk cuz i am scared of the things i will do :eek:

joking....i'm not really a drinker..i am just happy that i can get "into" places now:D

:jawdrop::laugh2:

Good, don't let being 21 make you a drinker tho :aright:. Enjoy girlie!!

i can't get too drunk cuz i am scared of the things i will do

Slow your roll missy. Come saturday at Taste, you ARE gonna let it all hang out !! Damn gal, you dont get to turn 21 every other year. Live it !! Have fun and live to remember the crazy 21 B-day...lol..Atleast I did..no regrets here, just cute and weird memories..:D

I would love to make it there, atleast I can get to meet all the quirky CP peeps. Dont worry, there's gonna be a cab outside just for you..just incase you drop the goodie bag..lol I bet its gonna be great either way...just have fun !!!!:hat: