Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE is that so called BOBBY DIGITAL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

i started to type something but then fell asl ... zzzzzzz..

agarey weyhw542 54t;oiga;no r;noigrqoie;aierg p;a b ba raeoi8gffffadddddg

oh, happened again. sorry.

do you want to join my list ...

the list where you get your ass kicked by me and the ROOSTERS

Cocka doodle doooo

Originally posted by sleeplessinnj

do you want to join my list ...

you have a list? i'm on a list already. it's a list for those who have lists of people they think they wanna beat up. wanna join?

shit.. right over your head.?.. you're not too smart.

k

I am calling you out boy .... I want to kick your ass:mad:

OK.....here is the so called Bobby Digital.....so speak.....say what you have to say....then shut the fuck up and wait.....got it....good.....because i really dont have time for computer geeks and their games....if i dont know who u r then y even bother addressing me??....u r not even a person that i would associate any of my time with so please grow the fuck up and get urself a hobby besides for sitting in front of ur comp and jerking off....

Originally posted by bobydigital

OK.....here is the so called Bobby Digital.....so speak.....say what you have to say....then shut the fuck up and wait.....got it....good.....because i really dont have time for computer geeks and their games....if i dont know who u r then y even bother addressing me??....u r not even a person that i would associate any of my time with so please grow the fuck up and get urself a hobby besides for sitting in front of ur comp and jerking off....

I said you cant speak

now go back to work

or better yet play with yourself

or go hang out with your big bad Chicken crew aka Nerdo

or hang out with yourself like people say you do

I said you cant speak

now go back to work

or better yet play with yourself

or go hang out with your big bad Chicken crew aka Nerdo

or hang out with yourself like people say you do

you have just proven to me and everybody else that reads this board how much of an idiot your really are...why would you take the exact same response I wrote to you and change around the order in which I presented to you and re-write it as if your own words....you couldn't come up with anything better or even slightly different to say than what I said to you.....you are truly pathetic and I hope that your way with words and sense of creativity does not reflect your manhood because if you don't have either one going for you then you my man.....are in trouble....now get your dictionary out, put down the chainsaw (take a break from log splitting), throw the dentures in a glass of warm water, and you might even want to trim those wolverine nails because they will get in the way of your typing.....and you best make sure you have plenty of time because it's just a fact of life that some people are just SLOWER than others....so when you are ready to sit down and brainstorm with me let me know.....and as good of a sport as I am can even give you some pointers....

We will start with this one:

#1 Don't talk shit over a computer when you think you are safe hiding behind it....these days everything you send and process through your "manhood machine" aka Computer can and has been, or sorry no need to feel threatened yet, lets just say can be for now....traced to your name, address, age, SS#, mother's maiden name, and so on.....you get my point??....there isn't anything that $$ can't buy....so if you fuck with the wrong person that has access to all this information then they can make your life a living hell....or possibly even worse than that....and these days there isn't anything that $$ can't buy.....NOT 1 THING!!...so remember that before you go running your mouth off....just a little advice....that's all.

Originally posted by bobydigital

you have just proven to me and everybody else that reads this board how much of an idiot your really are...why would you take the exact same response I wrote to you and change around the order in which I presented to you and re-write it as if your own words....you couldn't come up with anything better or even slightly different to say than what I said to you.....you are truly pathetic and I hope that your way with words and sense of creativity does not reflect your manhood because if you don't have either one going for you then you my man.....are in trouble....now get your dictionary out, put down the chainsaw (take a break from log splitting), throw the dentures in a glass of warm water, and you might even want to trim those wolverine nails because they will get in the way of your typing.....and you best make sure you have plenty of time because it's just a fact of life that some people are just SLOWER than others....so when you are ready to sit down and brainstorm with me let me know.....and as good of a sport as I am can even give you some pointers....

We will start with this one:

#1 Don't talk shit over a computer when you think you are safe hiding behind it....these days everything you send and process through your "manhood machine" aka Computer can and has been, or sorry no need to feel threatened yet, lets just say can be for now....traced to your name, address, age, SS#, mother's maiden name, and so on.....you get my point??....there isn't anything that $$ can't buy....so if you fuck with the wrong person that has access to all this information then they can make your life a living hell....or possibly even worse than that....and these days there isn't anything that $$ can't buy.....NOT 1 THING!!...so remember that before you go running your mouth off....just a little advice....that's all.

listen to me fuck face pm me your address I will come there and kick your ass

Hey Sleepless

My name is

Scott Begley

42 Mahar Ave

Clifton NJ,07011

2nd Floor side door

I drive a White 2002 BMW 330ci

I could be found at any number of clubs in the area

Metro Lounge

Abyss

Merge

Tempts

Soundgarden

South Park Lounge

Float This saturday

and the list goes on

Why don't you call me out

email Foodidoo@aol.com

Even thought I know I don't need help dismantling you I know DJCHOOPA will be right at my side only b/c for some strange reason we end up going to same clubs the same nights.

Anyway go fuck yourself and grow balls now lets have your name

sPUSSYINNJ