Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caleb

Originally posted by calebo

You're so fucking gay.

You don't like when people make imposter names, do you?

You made your second imposter "caleb" because you couldn't fucking deal with the situation, right?

That's all i'm saying til i grab you by your fuckin neck. Just letting you know so you see it coming... I love greeks....

Yeah, I figured that'd be "all you say".

And honestly, you look so freakin tough, I may never go out again.

At least be original in what you say and stop making up names to make me look bad.

Oh, and you're fucking old dude.

Or, you look very old, choose one that suits you.

It will help you man, after you start bleeding all over the girls will feel bad for you, you'll thank me later.

Yeah, and you're about one of three people who took it seriously.

And who did I make feel "shitty?"

I dont know per say if you made people feel like shit. But i would think you did becuase i just look at things in that way. What would be the point of doing it anyway?

I say fucked up shit myself but normally to offend not to hurt.

Basically, for the sole purpose of entertaining myself.

Is that so bad?

Did I threaten anyone?

Because that's what's happening now.

im not threating anyone.. I'm just agreeing that i can see it happening to you. Entertaining yourself? well i can understand that. But in the same token i don't like to make people feel shitty about the way they look. I grew up with allot of complexes about myself and i know how people can take shit to heart.

You said that you offend people but not hurt them.

What's the difference?

Also, isn't it possible that one thing you say to someone may not hurt them but may very well hurt someone else?

I just don't like when people make names up, that's all.

I had a feeling you would say that. Your rite offending is defiantly another way of hurting., But you where being specific saying shit about peoples pictures. When i say something like (I want fuck a snake in its mouth and pull on its rattle tail) its a general statement. Maybe it sounds weird, gross or stupid. Maybe it will offend someone who knows. But I am not saying ( Hey Jill your fat and nasty you look like a milkshake in a plastic bag) that's different at least to me.

Oh, how about when you call someone a nigger?

I've seen some of your posts from the past, they weren't necessarily "general"

No offense, but I think you're being alittle hypocritical.

You are rite. I am being a hypocrite because i have said allot of really fucked shit true, oh and Nigger is a general statement it means "ignorant person"

This really isn't about me its about the people that have never done anything to anyone and you just deicide to attack them. I haven't really said shit to you about the names you have called me because i know that i have said plenty of shit myself. But if you think for one moment that you can just continue making fun of people even after you meet them and there is not going to be a serious back lash. Then you are dead wrong. I mean this is "just a message board" as everyone likes to say but i don't agree with that. It is a new medium of social interaction and is very fucken addicting. I didn't punch you in the face at metro because i know that people don't always relate reality to typing over the internet. But you still continue to attack people. Do you think that people will continue to take your ridicule and not react physically?

Yeah, and I'm sure that's how people interpret the word nigger. They associate with ignorance, ok.

The reason you didn"t "punch me in the face" was because you knew better, not because I'm some tough guy but because that's just high school bullshit.

And, please enlighten me as to whom I have continuously attacked and ridculed?

Honestly, I want to know.

ridculed = ridiculed

didn"t = didn't

Edit them plzthx.

Yeah, and I'm sure that's how people interpret the word nigger. They associate with ignorance, ok.

The reason you didn"t "punch me in the face" was because you knew better, not because I'm some tough guy but because that's just high school bullshit.

Hit me back.

Actually the real reason why it never came to that is because i don't remember meeting you. I had to be told the next day by a freind. But i am sure if i would have spoken with you further things would not have escalated to this level. No I wouldn't have punched you but i may have spilled my drink on your head.

specifically?? Hunnie818 and imnakedritenow.. Neither one of them has said anything to me. It just personaly bothers me.

Wow, so I'll stop because it bothers you.

Ok, yeah.

Personally, I think your little group....hunnie, imnakedritenow,latniaz, are over-the-hill washed up imbeciles.

But, that's my opinion, I guess you can punch me next time.

But then you'll be begging for one of your friends for bail money, so you probably won't even do that.

I wont have to worry about bail becuase i wont be in jail.

Washed up? How so please explain?

Ok, yeah.

Personally, I think your little group....hunnie, imnakedritenow,latniaz, are over-the-hill washed up imbeciles.

But then you'll be begging for one of your friends for bail money, so you probably won't even do that.

so wait u r a dothead?

i think he's saying your a loser notallthere as well as most of you on here posting day in day out about how SICK a nj cheese club was

Ok, yeah.

hey listen you little fucken herb..

i swear on my life, the next time i see you...i will fucken smash you.....call the cops, be my guest...we'll see if you live to press charges

big mistake letting me see who you are...big, no HUGE mistake

how ya gonna feel when this over-the-hill female breaks your fucken jaw?? you degenerate ugly prick

if ugly were an Olympic event....you'd take home the gold!

I think basically because holmes doesn't have any original material therefore he recycles everything I have said in the last month or so.

great.

don't worry punjab boy when i see you i am gonna smack your fucking lips off. we all know you will not show you face out again. your lucky these pussies let all the shit you said slide. you threatened and ridiculed everyone you fucking 120 lb curry eating cow worshipping scumbag your done