Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad bad luck

So here I am at work waiting for a ride like a kid at sports practice.:(

Two months ago a friend wrecks my car falling asleep at the wheel. (it is not easy to fall asleep in my car. Most people don't even fit in my car.)

So I get it back this Friday.

So the guy who wrecks it lends me his Very POSH 6 tone (including rust) 87 Ford Bronco.

At DEKO I give my keys to the person I am with and they leave their Purse on the couch for two minutes. POOF:mad:

No keys. The new ignition comes tomorrow and the car is done on Friday, but come on how much bad luck can one guy have! :D

Don't answer that, or I will have to tell you another story! My friends can not believe my luck.

Terrible!:(

Originally posted by greyskyy

So here I am at work waiting for a ride like a kid at sports practice.:(

Two months ago a friend wrecks my car falling asleep at the wheel. (it is not easy to fall asleep in my car. Most people don't even fit in my car.)

So I get it back this Friday.

So the guy who wrecks it lends me his Very POSH 6 tone (including rust) 87 Ford Bronco.

At DEKO I give my keys to the person I am with and they leave their Purse on the couch for two minutes. POOF:mad:

No keys. The new ignition comes tomorrow and the car is done on Friday, but come on how much bad luck can one guy have! :D

Don't answer that, or I will have to tell you another story! My friends can not believe my luck.

Terrible!:(

sorry to hear about that :( ..im sure ur luck will change really soon ;)