Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: NJBigtime..."Drop That Donut"

Originally posted by stardo

what ever that product is that bigtime was just talking about

for water weight.

how is your diet coming?

I think they are talking about products that if we took them....are voices will turn manly. :laugh:

I am on a mission....salad, turkey, and gym 4 days a week. SQUATS SQUATS and more SQUATS....have to tame that ass...it's way out of control these days....hahaha!!!!

PumpNPose is a website that makes many items. Letrozole helps keep of water a person may hold, further aiding in stoping from armotizing estrogen levels. They also make some oils that bodybuilders inject into their muscles. I 100% agree you would have to be a moran to put this into your muscle. Also, it looks really fake and not normal.

Originally posted by njbigtime

PumpNPose is a website that makes many items. Letrozole helps keep of water a person may hold, further aiding in stoping from armotizing estrogen levels. They also make some oils that bodybuilders inject into their muscles. I 100% agree you would have to be a moran to put this into your muscle. Also, it looks really fake and not normal.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...not to get off topic, but did you know that there are pictures of me and you on notallthere's web site???? i've been meaning to tell you...this is what i heard but i can't check it out cuz i don't have the address....waiting for him to pm me back with it....how are you feeling btw?

Originally posted by njbigtime

siciliagirl- I did not know there were pictures of me and you. Let me know where to find them. I am feeling much better this morning. I went to the doc, they think it just an adominal strain of a few muscles. Thank GOD. Hope all is going well with you.

thank the lord....cuz you know summer is only 100 something days away and you must look and feel your best!!!! :)