Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Audio Mods Do You Have?

HAZE

OK, I posted mine in the "what kind of car do you drive" thread but I decided to make another thread only for audio mods.

Here's my stuff again:

2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Kenwood DPX-MP4030 Head Unit (MP3/CD/Tape/EQ)

PPI Designer Series A600 Amp (600 Watts)

2 Soundstream SPL 12s in a MDF box

Kicker KX300 Amp (75Watts X 4)

MB Quart DSD 216 Component System

Pioneer TS-A6999 6X9s

Soundstream SVX-2 Crossover

Lightning Audio 1.5 Farad Capacitor

Optima Yellow-Top battery

Here are some pics:

Amp Panel

attachment.php?s=&postid=1251988

Subs

attachment.php?s=&postid=1251994

Head Unit

attachment.php?s=&postid=1252014

geezus that's heavy duty equipment.

all i've got is a 120 watt pioneer 2ch. amp driving a 10w4 JL Audio woofer in a truck box behind my seat. I'm going to see if i can snag some main speakers somewhere down the road but that'll be a pain since i'd want to rip out the factory wiring and use my own. (Toyota's wiring is so convoluted you wouldn't believe.)

Can't really fit much else inside my car. Cockpit is tiny.

Originally posted by cintron

geezus that's heavy duty equipment.

all i've got is a 120 watt pioneer 2ch. amp driving a 10w4 JL Audio woofer in a truck box behind my seat. I'm going to see if i can snag some main speakers somewhere down the road but that'll be a pain since i'd want to rip out the factory wiring and use my own. (Toyota's wiring is so convoluted you wouldn't believe.)

Can't really fit much else inside my car. Cockpit is tiny.

That dissapoints me. Let me rephrase. Eric, i am serverely dissapointed in you. Surely you know all that stuff weighs a bunch. I just lost all respect for you. :rolleyes:

I've got a Basslink 10".

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Clarion VRX610 Flipout head unit w/ 6.4" screen, Single DIN Alpine DVD player, 2 JL w6 in a custom fitted box, and a PS2 mounted under the passengers seat.

What kind of amp do you have?

I got an " Audi Symphony".... for the common market terms..it goes by the term... Custom Bose Audio system.... that shit rocks the planet !! I dont think I need to add any bulky woofers and shit.... It sounds just fine as it is... :D Maybe one day I will blow the neighborhood wide open with the real party monsters...:cool:

Originally posted by atomicapples

factory upgraded speakers.

systems are a waste of space and only add weight to the car.

I drive my car an average of 50 miles/day in beautiful NJ traffic. I need loud music to calm me down so I don't strangle anyone from road rage.

If my car came with a good stock system like a Bose or a Harmon Kardon, I probly wouldn't have upgraded either. But it didn't, so I upgraded it and now it's LOUD AS HELL and I'm happy. :D

Oh, and I don't take my car to the track, so I don't really care about weight.

Originally posted by darrellg

I drive my car an average of 50 miles/day in beautiful NJ traffic. I need loud music to calm me down so I don't strangle anyone from road rage.

If my car came with a good stock system like a Bose or a Harmon Kardon, I probly wouldn't have upgraded either. But it didn't, so I upgraded it and now it's LOUD AS HELL and I'm happy. :D

Oh, and I don't take my car to the track, so I don't really care about weight.

that is ntohign.

i drive my car 100 miles a day to and from nj traffic.

fucking 80 and 287~!~!

Originally posted by darrellg

What kind of shifter were u puttin on there?

Just so you know, the Surgeon General says smoking light ciggarets is no better than normal ones. :D:tongue:

what do you want that shifter to be?

its a cnc kartboy shifter with kartboy polyurethane bushings. it is very notchy, but its nice. the stock wrx gearbox feels very smooth. this is just something extra to it. decreases throw by 33%. but truthfully, it just for bling bling points.

Originally posted by atomicapples

what do you want that shifter to be?

its a cnc kartboy shifter with kartboy polyurethane bushings. it is very notchy, but its nice. the stock wrx gearbox feels very smooth. this is just something extra to it. decreases throw by 33%. but truthfully, it just for bling bling points.

U have a picture with it on?