Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up with....

Mystify

what the hell is going on w/every female celebrity becoming rail thin??? reese witherspoon, jennifer connelly, brittany murphy, selma blair, jennifer aniston, courtney thorne-smith, mena suvari, etc, etc, etc.... :blank:

i think it's gross and looks so unhealthy....Is this attractive to anyone?

why is the whole "crack whore-never eats" look so trendy?

:puke:

Originally posted by kelly0616

i hate it....it makes me feel fat when i see all these rail thin women:mad:

just because a girl isnt a size zero (wtf is that anyway?!?!?) doesnt mean theyre fat or unattractive....there are lots of girls who are a size 10 or 12 or whateva that are pretty hot!!!!!

Originally posted by petp

just because a girl isnt a size zero (wtf is that anyway?!?!?) doesnt mean theyre fat or unattractive....there are lots of girls who are a size 10 or 12 or whateva that are pretty hot!!!!!

Hey hey now, no making fun of size zeros! Some of us are quite short, you know, it's all about proportion... lol

Originally posted by petp

its not the skinny girls im complaining about its the damsize. whats next, negative numbered sizes?!?!?:D

LOL I've actually tried on size zeros that were too big. The problem is with the way clothing is sized. Designers are sizing their clothes down. Ex, what would have been a size 10 20 years ago is now a size 7 (I just made up the numbers for the sake of argument). This supposedly makes one feel smaller, altho that's obviously a load of crap. And it only creates a whole world of problems for those of us who actually do need the small sizes...

I read something like that too nycchic...they say that they do all these little things to stay thin, like pour ALOT of salt on half a meal so they are forced ONLY to eat half the portion.

I guess the pressure of being in the spotlight really gets to these girls, but its absolutely repulsive the way they look :rolleyes:

Originally posted by angelicious

I LUV IT!!! I wish I wish I was that skinny. You know how hard, they probably eat nothing, i cant do that. I get hungry to easily. But I wish I could be there size.

Are you serious??? You don't think it looks disgusting and unhealthy??? It's not admirable, it's pathetic!

Oh and secondly, Jess you are a hottie and you have a beautiful body so stop talkin like that!!!!

i was really skinny, like 90 something pounds, it sucked. i gained 10 pounds and i look much better.

i dont think it is attractive to be really skinny, i didnt really not eat, i am just very picky & i would skip meals when there was nothing suitable... i am petite and it is genetic but im happy i broke 100. :D

also, guys who are attracted to really skinny girls are weird... just thought i would share that little fact.

Originally posted by somebitch

i was really skinny, like 90 something pounds, it sucked. i gained 10 pounds and i look much better.

I also was super skinny a couple years ago... I was obsessed with working out....but after comments from friends and family, I finally realized how unattractive it was. Now I am a healthy weight and don't obsess.

I agree that guys that are attracted to really skinny girls are weird.. its like being attraced to a little girls body :blank:

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Too skinny is gross. It looks very unhealthy. I would rather be a little curvy, than a rail. I have a nice sized chest and a ghetto booty, and I wouldnt trade either of them to be a beanpole. I mean, I hate having a butt at times, but to me its just better than the alternative

:aright:

Originally posted by angelicious

you see i dont think its that gross, i do think that, that alley mcbeal chic is mad skinny. Other wise the others, i wish i can be as skinny as them. uh oh STACKER time. hehe

:laugh: stackers CRACK me out...

My hands get all shaky and I can't sit still!!!!

Originally posted by mystify82281

what the hell is going on w/every female celebrity becoming rail thin??? reese witherspoon, jennifer connelly, brittany murphy, selma blair, jennifer aniston, courtney thorne-smith, mena suvari, etc, etc, etc.... :blank:

i think it's gross and looks so unhealthy....Is this attractive to anyone?

why is the whole "crack whore-never eats" look so trendy?

:puke:

have no clue :confused: ..i don't think looking like that looks good on anybody!