Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up with....

Mystify

I completely disagree with evryone who thinks being super thin is gross. I really like being very thin. I'm a tall girl with long ass legs, and am a size 0/24-25, sometimes 26 b/c of my hips and ass. I mean, I love the supermodel look and and would consider to be even thinner. But unlike models, I have more hips and more bust. I even got my implants removed awhile back to try to acheive that whole model look, yet I still have bigger boobs than all models lol.

However, it depends on the girl. Some girls that are considered normal I find to look like fat-ass cows. But then some girls that are of healthy weight look extremely good, it all depends on the person. I mean, although I am very thin, I look 100% healthy. It just goes with me. But lately, I have been putting on some weight, so I just kind of eat salad and everything fat free and work out like crazy that week to lose it all.

However, I am far from starving myself, I eat 3 meals per day, and have never, nor will ever, starve myself.

So honestly, just b/c you've seen some unhealthy looking girls doesn't mean all super thin girls look nasty and unhealthy. I for one, am NOT nasty, nor do I look unhealthy, and in my honest opinion, and in the opinion of the majority of my friends, my body look very good, no ribs poking out or anything like that lol.