Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri Roll Call..... NOT TO BE MISSED ....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and mr.clubplamatt, incase you are wondering who the hell is roddigga??? absolutley no one, i'm just some cr@ckehead that they like to throw up there for shizits and giggles..............

if ya turn around and see some kid with his eyes all goo good that's me...............i get cut off too early due to doctors prescriptions, 500 mg of zanny bars and a stun gun to calm me down, so stop by check it out, stardo's a great swinger, i mean dancer............she'll hump ya around, i mean show ya around...

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by clubplamatt

how is this place?

if you want to go somewhere different check it out. i went last week and had a good time.

Originally posted by stiffler

Don't listen to her Laurie.........she just im'd me and asked if we were going together and I said.....its only wed whats the rush. She is just as impatient as the rest of them......

Oh yeah......I cant wait for Cherri sat:D :tongue:

Oh well. . .I guess its ok to be a little anxious I used to get like that. . .but now it doesnt matter. . .I dont even think I'll go out this weekend. . .:rolleyes: Aaaanyway Have fun guys, and good luck Rod (not like you need it) :tongue:

Originally posted by clubplamatt

do we have any cp hook ups at this place or what? :tongue:

pm badassmafuka and see what he can do for ya, if not pm vip-tech and tell him your planning on coming down to check the place out .......one of them should be able to get you reduced or free admission!

just bringing the thread back to the top.......60 hours to post........digga dont be nervous........just 100 of your closest friends are coming to see you......no worries buddy......its not like we wont be right there to point out every miscue you make.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......I cant wait.......front row and center......."you suck loser, you cant spin, whats next zombie nation"...... just kidding bro.....just wanted to make you sweat a little bit.....pressure brings perfection!!!!!