Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sheild

Originally posted by dani672

YES.. i love this show...when i was younger i used to watch micheal chiklis on the commish:) this show has really showed his talent a lot more.. i have stopped watching NYPD blue for this show..

I remember the Commish...Some how, this character seems more fitting...lol

Originally posted by cmb1975

That was hard to watch! You could practically smell the burning flesh!!! Blech.

Rrrriiiight??? His skin was hanging off! Yuck!!!

Oh and yeah I forgot it was two weeks ago, I watched it on Sunday though so I got confused.

Originally posted by Kermzy

Rrrriiiight??? His skin was hanging off! Yuck!!!

Oh and yeah I forgot it was two weeks ago, I watched it on Sunday though so I got confused.

That guy was living large off his lawsuit winnings!!!!:eek: And he was a cocksucker to top it off...:blown: How could you not want to hurt him???

the shield is by far the best show on tv right now. oz lost me this year i'm just not feeling that show anymore i'm waiting for that other hbo show the "The Wire" to start back up. that's another good show but i think that won't be back on till oz finishes then 6 feet under.. does anyone know if they run a repeat of the shield any other night this week i'm gonna be at Platinum tonight showing support for a great cause.....

Originally posted by juicybkny

the shield is by far the best show on tv right now. oz lost me this year i'm just not feeling that show anymore i'm waiting for that other hbo show the "The Wire" to start back up. that's another good show but i think that won't be back on till oz finishes then 6 feet under.. does anyone know if they run a repeat of the shield any other night this week i'm gonna be at Platinum tonight showing support for a great cause.....

They replay it on Sunday's at 10.