Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speak Your Mind. . .

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I'll be honest with ya Laurie... if you really want honesty....

I think you need to try to filter thru the junk mail and stop letting stuff like this ruin your day...

Leave the BS and shit-talking to those who have nothing better to do...

You are above all that....

Just my opinion...

very well said bus

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I'll be honest with ya Laurie... if you really want honesty....

I think you need to try to filter thru the junk mail and stop letting stuff like this ruin your day...

Leave the BS and shit-talking to those who have nothing better to do...

You are above all that....

Just my opinion...

Thanks for the encouragement, and for being honest its greatly appreciated. You are 1000% right, I shouldn’t let crap like that get to me but after awhile I guess it built up and I exploded (I’m only human) I’m not going to let sh*t get to me as much anymore and if that makes me a bitch, then so be it but if I need a hand bitchslapping some of these losers may I give ya a hooollaaa???? ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

Thanks for the encouragement, and for being honest its greatly appreciated. You are 1000% right, I shouldn’t let crap like that get to me but after awhile I guess it built up and I exploded (I’m only human) I’m not going to let sh*t get to me as much anymore and if that makes me a bitch, then so be it but if I need a hand bitchslapping some of these losers may I give ya a hooollaaa???? ;)

Hey Laurie! Don't let stupid people on here get to you.

On another note are we seriously not allowed to cuss? I keep seeing you say sh*t. Stupid question maybe but I don't want to piss off the wrong people.

Originally posted by tizzah508

I need a bitchsmackin :whip:

Ok you asked for it....Rdntheshortbus you can start with the one and only TIZZAH she needs a bitchsmackin way over due....and the sad part is I'm not joking :tongue:

Romper....You can have a potty mouth if ya like on the board and trust me some people do, I just choose not to curse :D

Originally posted by romper

Hey Laurie! Don't let stupid people on here get to you.

On another note are we seriously not allowed to cuss? I keep seeing you say sh*t. Stupid question maybe but I don't want to piss off the wrong people.

k, i take back what i said about you producing bright ideas.

just wondering.. do you have trouble meeting people beyond a 4th grade reading comprehension?

Originally posted by partyguy69

strange and complaining bitch "stop pmin me" :cry: :cry: give me a break

Since you are one of the people PMing me why dont you go ahead and tell him what you really think,feel, and say I'm sure he would be more then happy to find out.....OTHER WIZE SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT NIGHT :D

Since you dont do drugs kitten, its going to be a bit difficult...

Have you any access to mood or anxiety medication....

If so, call me...

I will be right over....

After eating all the medz, we will have a long, in depth conversation with ya.......

Hell, I will even place my hands over yours and help you type kitten....

hahaha....

You are too much....

I have to go now... I am getting really horny thinking about what I would like to do to you....

hoooooooolllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!