Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Boston Board!

georgeacasta2

Originally posted by dondiezel26

mr. casta is the man down in gator country and the spiritual and antagonistic leader behind Team Jersey Meathead....home of the jersey footstomp and fistpump

And you would be?

Originally posted by dondiezel26

mr. casta is the man down in gator country and the spiritual and antagonistic leader behind Team Jersey Meathead....home of the jersey footstomp and fistpump

I never got my christmas package. Digga and bus said it was in the mail.

Team Mangled easily the funniest group of cats on clubplanet :aright:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I never got my christmas package. Digga and bus said it was in the mail.

Team Mangled easily the funniest group of cats on clubplanet :aright:

mr. casta. , digga is sitting back at the moment and lettin the bus just take control...............

don't think these peeps from baaaston are on the same level of humor as us...........just gotta sit back and watch in amazement!!!

Taking on the BBB's today....

You guys need to work on your creativity....

Not one notable retort was posted all day....

If you guys came on the Jerzee board and did this shit, we would have you for lunch...

Kaydup.... I am making note of you though... I did enjoy going back and forth with you.....

I just hope you take my sarcasm and humor with a good stride and dont take anything personal...

I am definately coming up to Boston on the next run... I will make sure to post to you guys so we can all meet up for cheese and wine...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

If you guys came on the Jerzee board and did this shit, we would have you for lunch...

Kaydup.... I am making note of you though... I did enjoy going back and forth with you.....

I just hope you take my sarcasm and humor with a good stride and dont take anything personal...

I am definately coming up to Boston on the next run... I will make sure to post to you guys so we can all meet up for cheese and wine...

Enjoyed the entertainment bro.

Hey don't you get enough cheese in Jersey though?

Sorry all of my witty retorts went way above your head. I have to remember to dumb-down my posts next time I'm dealing with the JErZey crew.

As far sarcasm... it is much appreciated over here. We never take anything personally. Keep it coming.

Dumb down????

what the hell does that mean Danny??????

yes thats right...

you are now officially Danny....

sporting a smashing new pair of khaki's, blue jacket and a captain's lid...

by the way.... lets try to be more humorous next time I come ova hea...

I am not looking for high IQ's and SAT scores... creativity and humor... put them together and lets have some fun...

If nothing else, you guys are probably ok.. kinda... but you lack the abilility to have fun on this board and be creative...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?postid=1266561

Please...we made you talking penises look like the little nancies you are, and we took it easy on you, only because y'all showed for a battle of wits unarmed, and we felt bad. The only thing you 'tards accomplished today was establishing a public record for the need to improve the education system in the Garden State. I would feel the need to warn society as a whole were I not a firm subscriber of Darwinism, and the notion that, ultimately, people like us thrive on the inadequacies of people like you, until one day, poof, you’re just gone. Cheers!

wow.... if I could only read and copy what other people wrote to prove my own intelligence....

I bow...

I think he's baffled by the fact that there is a human being on this planet capable of writing such an intelligent comment.

Now rdntheshortbus... pull out your Speak n' Say and try to follow along. We'll have you back on that long bus in no time!