Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi NJ CP

Hey Guys. Just "moved" to the area a couple months ago and have been reading up to try and figure out who's who. Just wanted to say hello.

I'm going to write another post in a second about an idea I came up with for anyone interested.

Originally posted by romper

Hey Guys. Just "moved" to the area a couple months ago and have been reading up to try and figure out who's who. Just wanted to say hello.

I'm going to write another post in a second about an idea I came up with for anyone interested.

are you sure your not a fake

hey guys.

fakes? your saying that people come on clubplanet and do what? maybe i'm just not understanding.

what are your names trewguy and stiffler? my name's Martin.

where are all the girls on this site?

MY NAMES SABESTIAN AND ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT POST ALREADY MAK UP NAMES AND START TROUBLE

Originally posted by dogekid

we're everywhere

now, romper.. i asked everyone and it's official. no one cares about you. take care.

I'm not going to fall into the trap I see others doing of trying argue with you. But you seem to know alot of people on this site maybe you can check out the other thread I wrote and help me recruit some clubplanet girls.

I'm not going to fall into the trap I see others doing of trying argue with you. But you seem to know alot of people on this site maybe you can check out the other thread I wrote and help me recruit some clubplanet girls.

if you're not here to argue with me, then you serve no purpose. zzzzzzz...

please see liqid to get reduced admission to the gay port on CP

see ya

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Whats up? Welcome to the board;)

Wow a friendly face in the crowd. Hi psychosweetie9! My name's Martin. Who should I watch out for around here? This doesn't seem like a friendly crowd. Check out my other thread "Opportunity for Clubplanet Girls" and tell me what you think.

I just read your other post romper--and I think you are mentally disturbed and you think women are retarded :rolleyes:

I have news for you--any woman with a brain in her head is going to tell you no. The girls on this board are too smart and beautiful for your nonsense....so go suck an egg

Originally posted by bellasmom

I just read your other post romper--and I think you are mentally disturbed and you think women are retarded :rolleyes:

I have news for you--any woman with a brain in her head is going to tell you no. The girls on this board are too smart and beautiful for your nonsense....so go suck an egg

I didn't realize how sensitive a subject this would become. Personally if I was a woman and someone was willing to pay me hundreds of dollars an hour to take a ride around town in a nice limo and show some men a good time I would jump at the chance. If your not interested you don't have to apply. I never meant to degrade the mentality of the women on the board.