Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***attn Sleeplessinnj***

Originally posted by bobydigital

Bobby Digital.....cell # 973-725-0751.....in case you can come up with the excuse that you cant find me there....here's my second cell # 973-418-4471....now if by some chance you cant get me there try me at work 973-839-4800....as for i only due as whippin's by appointment i am a very busy man....but im at work 5 days a week in Riverdale, NJ...right off rt.23 north on Newark Pompton Tpke....two bay garage on the left.....with my name on the building.....cant miss it....so i got one more thing to say to you.....BRING IT BITCH!!

oh and like i said be sure to make it by appointment so that ill make sure its a good whoopin' i wouldnt want to make you come all this way for a beatin if it wasnt a good 1.

Listen up punk dont let me bring my dog and rape you

Originally posted by sleeplessinnj

Listen up punk dont let me bring my dog and rape you

ok now i know im done with you kid....there's another creative comeback by sleepless....rape me with your dog....hey post back at me when you grow the fuck up man....you were talkin' all big and bad asking for where im at???...i never even aknowleged your existence...you called me out....remember??....if you're gonna call people out back it up....now where are you big boy??....oh and real mature and classy....i give my # to you and you prank me??....ohhhh your the man dipshit....why the fuck would you even think that prank calling me would be a normal thing to do....you asked for me and then you call me and yet, once again hide behind the phone like you do with your comp....im done....peace.

ok now i know im done with you kid....there's another creative comeback by sleepless....rape me with your dog....hey post back at me when you grow the fuck up man....you were talkin' all big and bad asking for where im at???...i never even aknowleged your existence...you called me out....remember??....if you're gonna call people out back it up....now where are you big boy??....oh and real mature and classy....i give my # to you and you prank me??....ohhhh your the man dipshit....why the fuck would you even think that prank calling me would be a normal thing to do....you asked for me and then you call me and yet, once again hide behind the phone like you do with your comp....im done....peace.

ha ha

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Well if you fuck with Digital you are going to have to fuck with me also..... Bobby fuck this guy but dont get all excited about the dog raping you

bobby whatever your gay ass name is... I am going to Cherri to fuck shove a cherri up your ass so dont be a pussy and not show up I will have my name tag you better wear your you fruit

bobby whatever your gay ass name is... I am going to Cherri to fuck shove a cherri up your ass so dont be a pussy and not show up I will have my name tag you better wear your you fruit

first your coming here.....then your going to cherri....then your going somewhere else....man give it up!!!

first your coming here.....then your going to cherri....then your going somewhere else....man give it up!!!

What is that picture of under your name is that your crooked penis..... and its spelled Bobby not Boby maybe you and Trewguy can take spelling lessons

What is that picture of under your name is that your crooked penis..... and its spelled Bobby not Boby maybe you and Trewguy can take spelling lessons

ohhhhh goodone ... Your gonna tell him how to spell his own screen name ... wow your good pussylessinnj

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ok, i have consulted with a few kids in 1st grade and they have determined that you haven't yet learned english. please return to pre-school. thanks for your attention to this matter.

ok, i have consulted with a few kids in 1st grade and they have determined that you haven't yet learned english. please return to pre-school. thanks for your attention to this matter.