Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the best present anyone gave you???

incredulous

Hmmm...

One time I saw the cutest little piggy bank....I know it's nothing big, but I remember being w/my boyfriend and telling him how adorable I thought it was....so one day I was having a SHITTY day at work, and he comes in with a bag, I open it and it's my pink little piggy bank! It just completely made my day, soooo thoughtful of him :heart:

Oh and my other favorite gift is this beautiful white gold ring w/a row of diamonds that we picked out together for me .... I love it....have worn it every day for almost 2 years :)

i fell in love with a newborn kitten that was born in my backyard. i took care of it from day one, so at night i kept sneaking it in the house in my room, and then putting it back out right before my mom would go to feed them. My mom and grandmother must have caught me one night, because they agreed to let me keep him. :tongue::D

my other cat was a stray also, and my mom and grandmother let me keep him too

so theyre tied for the best present:)

Originally posted by somebitch

sweetie, i am a fatass & trailer trash, havent u heard?

hardly you have no idea it sounds whacky but i have the hugest crush on u. but i wont scare you sounding like a nut or stalker. so basically i look at you as a celebrity that i have a crush on, that'll ill never meet :(

Originally posted by johnholmes

hardly you have no idea it sounds whacky but i have the hugest crush on u. but i wont scare you sounding like a nut or stalker. so basically i look at you as a celebrity that i have a crush on, that'll ill never meet :(

ok no need to be telling people on nj board that you went out to lunch with her, stalky mcstalkalot