Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone from Moriches on Long Island?

Bebby

Whats the deal with this head?? Its pretty scary and nasty!!

----------------------------------------------------

By Samuel Bruchey

Staff Writer

January 28, 2003, 5:42 PM EST

The severed head recovered from a frozen section of the Forge River in Moriches on Saturday appears to have belonged to an adult black male or a Hispanic male between the ages of 20 and 40 years old, Suffolk police said today.

The victim, police said, had thick black hair that had been shaved around the sides of the scalp.

Investigators also extracted the bullet lodged in the victim’s head and determined that it was shot from a handgun, Homicide Commander Det. Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick said yesterday.

“What we’ve found has enabled us to narrow down our search to some extent,†Fitzpatrick said.

However, police have yet to make a positive identification on the head or link it to any unsolved murders in Nassau or Suffolk.

Nassau County has no unsolved murders involving a headless victim which match the description, Fitzpatrick said. And, the only unsolved murder in Suffolk County with a headless victim is that of a woman found in the woods near Exit 69 of the Long Island Expressway.

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

okokok shirley is just SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRY

i have bellport next to me....

das even more scary i think...

William Floyd High school baby! class of '9-something-I-wont-say-because-I-feel-old-enough

gotta love haging out at taco bell and the 7-11 parking lot.

"The res" was always a fun place.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

William Floyd High school baby! class of '9-something-I-wont-say-because-I-feel-old-enough

gotta love haging out at taco bell and the 7-11 parking lot.

"The res" was always a fun place.

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah.. WFHS.. I had a volleyball playoff game there one year and some schmuck stole my back pack with all of my stuff in it :(. I don't like them. :(