Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can't believe this S**T!

kramadas

dunno man, i keep on seeing the same price. how about cancelling and paying the cancelation fee and buying a new ticket, or contact the airline directly and changing it, might not save you the entire $100, but maybe you can still save $50-$70 bucks.

Don't get your panties in a bunch -- fine print says that you have to travel to Florida Sun-Wed and travel from Florida Tue-Fri. Unless you have an extra day or two to kill at the end of the conference, most people aren't travelling home on those days. On any other days the fares are still the same.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Don't get your panties in a bunch -- fine print says that you have to travel to Florida Sun-Wed and travel from Florida Tue-Fri. Unless you have an extra day or two to kill at the end of the conference, most people aren't travelling home on those days. On any other days the fares are still the same.

i didn't know raver wore panties?!?! :eek:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

OOps, didn't read the fine print, only the black-out dates. I feel better now...lemme unbunch my panties!

Originally posted by raver_mania

OOps, didn't read the fine print, only the black-out dates. I feel better now...lemme unbunch my panties!

i always hate the fine print. an example is department store when they have their sales, they say 30 to 50% off the entire store!

then you read the fine print and you realize that the sale is not applicable to 4/5 of what they actually have in the store.

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Where's Miamia? LOL.. Don't sweat it though.. One thing I learned is that no matter how hard you try, you always find better deals on EVERYTHING but AFTER you already got yours.. So just :cool: till you get to Miamia ;)

(don't mind me, I'm a dork)

The female version of Miami = Miamia?!? :shaky:

;)

well i thought felix bought our tickets and 2 weeks later when we still havent gottne them in the mail we were getting curious..os he called and like usual with most thing he does he fucked up and the credit card didnt go through....time to look for new tickets, well atleast we have our hotel already...maybe will make him drive us their....hmm

Originally posted by shlongus

well i thought felix bought our tickets and 2 weeks later when we still havent gottne them in the mail we were getting curious..os he called and like usual with most thing he does he fucked up and the credit card didnt go through....time to look for new tickets, well atleast we have our hotel already...maybe will make him drive us their....hmm

oh man! that sucks :(

Originally posted by shlongus

Probably some commie-hater who didn't submit the request when your friend ordered.. I swear, sometimes I think they f*ck things up (like names) on purpose to annoy me... But you should be able to get flights.. Last year I got plane tickets at the end of February with no problems so keep looking..