Clubplanet Nightlife Community

keoki....in da...ugh...

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

lol

:laugh:

i almost got slapped in the face trying to pick up a chick saying that

LOL I met that girl later on that night. She was like “There was this guy who came up to me and tried to pick me up by saying he was Keioki. Then he came back and tried to tell me he was Digweed!†I laughed my ass off. Then I found out who the culprit was… and I laughed and I laughed and I laughed.

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

LOL I met that girl later on that night. She was like “There was this guy who came up to me and tried to pick me up by saying he was Keioki. Then he came back and tried to tell me he was Digweed!†I laughed my ass off. Then I found out who the culprit was… and I laughed and I laughed and I laughed.

i remember that night...good ole Buzz memories. :(

i dont seem to remember who was spinning that night though. :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

i remember that night...good ole Buzz memories. :(

i dont seem to remember who was spinning that night though. :confused:

First night of Deep Dish's residency, day after Thanksgiving 2001. You were standing next to me and told me "I'm going to tell this girl I'm Keoki. Now I'm going to tell her I'mm Digweed."

Originally posted by Kuro

First night of Deep Dish's residency, day after Thanksgiving 2001. You were standing next to me and told me "I'm going to tell this girl I'm Keoki. Now I'm going to tell her I'mm Digweed."

that was a good night. i was still exhausted from S&D a couple of days earlier, and i guess another popular vicman quote was also said on that night.

I was satnding along with shady and zaguero in the hallway waiting for the main room to open and i blurted out, "as long as they are over 18 its all legal" and this girl turned around and just stared at me :worry:

i think shady got thrown out of buzz that night.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

oh there's always confusion on here. its like an episode of three's company :D

Yeah. No shit. Exactly like Three's Company - confusion, and everyone thinks I'm gay. There's only one solution, and it involves you, me, Cookiegirl, a squeezeable bottle of grape jelly, a 50 ft. clown, and a digital camera. :rolleyes: