Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Las Vegas HELP - From Obby

obby

Need help here guys. As you can imagine, great music is a must whenever I travel. I have yet to visit Las Vegas but now have the opportunity party there from May 15th through May 18th. I have booked my reservations at "The Palms" hotel which I was told is more for the young crazy crowd like me. Progressive House / Trance / Breaks is a must and also in my blood so it would be awesome if anyone can refer me to the best clubs that play my genre. I also want pass by any on the underground vinyl shops that they have there but as of yet I have no names of any of them. I am sure that the vinyl shops in Vegas may also have flyers with line ups for the weekend that I will be there.

Show me the light.

Peace,

Obby

In the luxor the name of the club is rah...very nice club with that pyramid look...theres another club called glow that was pretty happening when i went, and theres also another club named drai's that the big money people supposedly go to.which was just about impossible to get into...so if ur gonna go there get there early to wait in line...i went late the first day and didnt get in but hte second day i was like the 3 in line...very sophisticated, and its downstairs so its good. but for the most part every club in vegas plays top 40 hip hop, and trance in about that order...some of the hotels have like 2 or 3 clubs in them...so theres lots of variety

Thanks for the info guys. Keep them coming.

It would be awesome to find out the line up for that weekend but I think i am going to have to call the vinyl shops for that.

PS: RAIN is actually in the hotel that I am staying at.

UTOPIA was/is a very good club. I was there bout a year ago and the club/vibe was great. I seen there resident dj, Robert Oleysyck, and his set was wicked. Dark, tribaly, progressive, with a live percussionist.

That was a year ago but if the place is there I would strongly suggest going.