Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Athina Onassis

incredulous

i bet she did have a very happy b-day but she did actually have a rough time growing up, she doesn't really have the "happiest" family life or history. plus the fact from this day forward everyone she meets or any guy wants to be with her, she will always wonder if its cause of her or her money. there are certain that money can buy, i think she also owns olympic airlines or used to the family might of sold it to the greek government :confused: ..but anyway she is a BILLIONAIRE so ... hope she has a happier life from now on end.

Originally posted by gmccookny

how do you guys know so much about her ?

I am well aware of her father and mother, but i have never heard about her up until now :confused:

she was all over the news yestorday for the $.

I dont know if i was still sleeping or what, but she looks like a pretty girl too. I dont think that people would want her JUST for her money. i am sure she will find a guy that is also worth alot of $.

her mother was cristina onassis, a very troubled woman. supposedly she died of a barbitudes overdose (downers, not sure how to spell the name), her father is some french player...thierry something....who was having an affair with another woman when her parents were married...

the poor girl..i really feel sorry for her. might sound stupid, but having a lot of money isn't the greatest thing, true your material needs are satisfied, but that's it.

Originally posted by sassa

the poor girl..i really feel sorry for her. might sound stupid, but having a lot of money isn't the greatest thing, true your material needs are satisfied, but that's it.

she did have a really rough start, but i think she looks smart enough to learn from her family's mistakes (hopefully)