Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the fastest

adonis55

Originally posted by joeg

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????????????? on sussex tpk!??!?! thats insane.... (i live right around there)

didn't some kid die in roxbury from doing 90 on some bullshit road just a few years back??

are you one of those guys who used to hangout at the mcdonald's parking lot? and then dunkin donuts, and then across the street from there.. lol...

yea, he was on my wrestling team, used to drill with the kid. And it happend in my best friends yard:( And that was the road I killed the bike on. But we did that top speed run before the accident. And ill never do that again.

No I wasnt part of the McDonalds/Dunkin/Movies parking lot crew.

Originally posted by lalaman

yea, he was on my wrestling team, used to drill with the kid. And it happend in my best friends yard:( And that was the road I killed the bike on. But we did that top speed run before the accident. And ill never do that again.

No I wasnt part of the McDonalds/Dunkin/Movies parking lot crew.

daaamn, thats too close to home... :(

and on a lighter note: lol, i'm glad you weren't one of the parking lot crew... there was some serious rice in that parking lot...

Originally posted by joeg

daaamn, thats too close to home... :(

and on a lighter note: lol, i'm glad you weren't one of the parking lot crew... there was some serious rice in that parking lot...

The best is the pickup truck rice. :laugh: :laugh: You know theres something wrong with you when your getting stuff for your truck at HomeDepot and Walmart.:eek:

Originally posted by mbenzml

whats the fastest you ever drove and in what car?

for me it would be 140 on route 287 in a 996 porsche c4....

~135mph acura legend ls...

~120mph audi a4 1.8tq...

~120mph saab 93

~115mph toyota camry le v6 (baaaaad assss!!!)

~100mph acura nsx

Originally posted by lalaman

The best is the pickup truck rice. :laugh: :laugh: You know theres something wrong with you when your getting stuff for your truck at HomeDepot and Walmart.:eek:

lmao, those pickups were lower to the ground than most sports cars...