Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can u expect anything more with Hookups / Flings?

georgym

See, i don't see it that way.

I don't go into it just wanting "action"... i think sometimes the 2 parties involved don't know if it's gonna be a fling or more.

Especially if it goes well.

SO im just wondering if it's possible to go from fling to more than fling :confused:

I think it's possible.....I hooked up with a guy at a party....We wound up hooking up like 2 more times & then after about a month we started haging out but not for sex...going out to dinner/movies etc. we wound up dating for about 6 months.....Even though it's been like 2 & 1/2 years...to this day he is still one of my closest friends....SO yea....It's possible for a fling to become more & I don't always see that as a bad thing

Originally posted by sweetie029

I think it's possible.....I hooked up with a guy at a party....We wound up hooking up like 2 more times & then after about a month we started haging out but not for sex...going out to dinner/movies etc. we wound up dating for about 6 months.....Even though it's been like 2 & 1/2 years...to this day he is still one of my closest friends....SO yea....It's possible for a fling to become more & I don't always see that as a bad thing

Even if you are in it for the moment, something will tell you if it's more than that. I agree with Sweetie. It's possible. I know of people who hooked up one night and wound up dating for awhile. Yeah, it might be rare, but anything is possible....