Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone book me @ EXIT....DJ T-BONE is back!!!!

I have known thorin for about 5 years now. The man is the most respectable promoter that you will ever meet in the scene today. Such parties as, Exit, Limelight, Cheetah, Soundfactory, and Centro to just name a few Thorin did most of the bookings. Even if I didnt promote the party thorin would invite me comp me and my friends and give drink tickets. The point is some people want you in the scene because they want your money. Maybe a good example of this is Exit. But when you meet true honorable people such as Thorin, its those people that give one aspect of the scene a good outlook. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

I have known thorin for about 5 years now. The man is the most respectable promoter that you will ever meet in the scene today. Such parties as, Exit, Limelight, Cheetah, Soundfactory, and Centro to just name a few Thorin did most of the bookings. Even if I didnt promote the party thorin would invite me comp me and my friends and give drink tickets. The point is some people want you in the scene because they want your money. Maybe a good example of this is Exit. But when you meet true honorable people such as Thorin, its those people that give one aspect of the scene a good outlook. Just my opinion.

thanks bro

come and get drunk w/ me tonight!!!!!

peace

Originally posted by slyonspromos

I agree with that bro, ive met thorin not to long ago, but everytime i went out with him or to his party, he never let me down, he always did the right thing, never played that bullshit that all these people like to play, let the man speak. He is simply stating his opinion and whats on his mind. Why do people have to always hate on people for.

Peace people

Joe D

Originally posted by thorinaiello

lolololololol

this really is funny...you must be a good graphic designer ....u want a job???

That aint no design brotha, thats a large woman, Either she has a lot of muscle but when she took the picture they were all relaxin or she is just a big bitch