Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tooth Ache

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

I don't mind a bump or bruise here and there, no biggie. But when it's a fucking tooth, I wanna:cry: It hurts and I wanna break a bottle against my cheek... So something else will hurt more....:(:mad::(:blown:

go to a dentist before it gets worse...

IGNORE YOUR TEETH ........THEY'LL GO AWAY!! :)

I don't mind a bump or bruise here and there, no biggie. But when it's a fucking tooth, I wanna:cry: It hurts and I wanna break a bottle against my cheek... So something else will hurt more....:(:mad::(:blown:

awh you poor thing :( . Please enjoy try and enjoy the pain.

Originally posted by notallthere

awh you poor thing :( . Please enjoy try and enjoy the pain.

I really don't mind pain at all......It's just my teeth, ya know how your they start to get that pulse of their own...It throbs...Well, that's what mine is doing!!!!:blown: :blown:

Tooth aches are the worst. I remember when my wisdom teeth were giving me problems. The whole side of my face blew up by the second.

Im telling you, if it is your wisdom tooth, go get that shit yanked.,..they give you laughing gas, knock ya out, give ya pain killers...its almost worth it..:tongue:

Originally posted by xrapturex

Tooth aches are the worst. I remember when my wisdom teeth were giving me problems. The whole side of my face blew up by the second.

Im telling you, if it is your wisdom tooth, go get that shit yanked.,..they give you laughing gas, knock ya out, give ya pain killers...its almost worth it..:tongue:

My wisdom never give me any problems. They are just chillin like villians.... It's a chomper on the upper right side...

Everyone I know who has had their wisdom teeth pulled, said it was great, except for the swollen face part....:laugh:

My wisdom never give me any problems. They are just chillin like villians.... It's a chomper on the upper right side...

Everyone I know who has had their wisdom teeth pulled, said it was great, except for the swollen face part....:laugh:

i got all of my wisdom taken out at the same time PLUS one more growing on my wisdom tooth...

when I woke up the dentist asked me if I was thirsty.....I said no, why.....he told me I was asking for a BUD LITE..

DUDE!! I DONT DRINK BUD LITE....:laugh:

My face swelled before I got them pulled, because the little sucker was impacted and infected. But I had a great suregeon, no swelling afterwards AT ALL. I was eating the next day without a problem.

I loved getting my teeth pulled. I never thought i would say that. I walked out thinking i could drive home. It was funny actually.

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

a tooth ache i think has to be one of the most painfull things ever! :( ...feel better soon :( :( :(

Part of my filling cracked, I think that's why it hurts so much. But is definitely not as bad as this morning.... I no longer wish to use a sledge hammer on my cheeck....lol