Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you ever here of....

I Don't know how true this is but my friend told me he knew someone who was into this...

You need to be in a morgue or something where you can find a girl who is a few days dead (so her body and bones are softer) Then you put your mouth over her pussy and have a friend jump on her stomach so all her intestines shoot out of her into your mouth.

I know this is pretty gross but i wanted to know if anyone knows the technical name for this name for this.

Maybe they should have this on the next fearfactor?

Originally posted by notallthere

I Don't know how true this is but my friend told me he knew someone who was into this...

You need to be in a morgue or something where you can find a girl who is a few days dead (so her body and bones are softer) Then you put your mouth over her pussy and have a friend jump on her stomach so all her intestines shoot out of her into your mouth.

I know this is pretty gross but i wanted to know if anyone knows the technical name for this name for this.

:laugh: :laugh:

IM GONNA HIT YOU FOR THAT ONE!!

IM REALLY GONNA HIT YOU HARD FOR THAT ONE :mad:

ooooooh man I am gonna kill you.....I had gross anatomy for a year or soo and I totally can smell that shit now....THANKS

there is name for people who sleep with dead people but too early to think for me......especially right now when all i can hear is the black bag opening and :eek:

Originally posted by tizzah508

ooooooh man I am gonna kill you.....I had gross anatomy for a year or soo and I totally can smell that shit now....THANKS

there is name for people who sleep with dead people but too early to think for me......especially right now when all i can hear is the black bag opening and :eek:

its called necrophilia

That is just foul:vomit2:

I couldn't imagine there being allot of hot dead chicks. But there has to be a few if a serial killer has good taste. ....

I really am waiting for the day that i say the wrong thing on this board and the fbi seizes my computer and arrest's me.

I MISSED YOU GUYS THIS WEEK - YOUR GONNA HAVE TO COME OVER NEXT WEEK FOR SOME GRUBB AND NAZI BEER.

WHEN?

Originally posted by latinaz

I MISSED YOU GUYS THIS WEEK - YOUR GONNA HAVE TO COME OVER NEXT WEEK FOR SOME GRUBB AND NAZI BEER.

WHEN?

Hmmmmmmm lets have zeebra party... Name the time! weekdays are bad though Tara has all her school shit and i am building a little happy family out of clay. The father has no head and i used red clay to make the mother have bleeding eyes because she saw her daughter get raped.

Hmmmmmmm lets have zeebra party... Name the time! weekdays are bad though Tara has all her school shit and i am building a little happy family out of clay. The father has no head and i used red clay to make the mother have bleeding eyes because she saw her daughter get raped.

OK THEN NOT THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE IM GOING TO METRO AND FLOAT

NEXT FRIDAY? OR SATURDAY NITE? WHICHEVER