Clubplanet Nightlife Community

makes sense right?

fineones

Yes makes sense..... although if I was around, I'd probably clean both of the damn kitchens...Obsessive Compulsive Neat Freak here.... :blank:

I live with 7 other girls at school, and no matter what I do, I'm always the one doing the dishes, cleaning the counters, etc. I don't mind it, but they could at least help once in a while :(

Originally posted by mystify82281

Yes makes sense..... although if I was around, I'd probably clean both of the damn kitchens...Obsessive Compulsive Neat Freak here.... :blank:

I live with 7 other girls at school, and no matter what I do, I'm always the one doing the dishes, cleaning the counters, etc. I don't mind it, but they could at least help once in a while :(

I dont think I would ever be able to live w/ 7 other girls:eek:

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I dont think I would ever be able to live w/ 7 other girls:eek:

Believe me, it hasn't been all fun.... just imagine all of us trying to get ready to go out, with only two bathroom/showers :(

Ohhh and we've blown the fuse from all the blow dryers, etc. :D

But all in all, I wouldn't change it for the world.... We're like a family :heart:

Originally posted by fineones

I dont use your kitchen why should I have to clean it...u dont use mine why should u have to clean mine??? makes sense right ..unfortunitly my sister doesnt think so ...

but we have two different kitchens..i use mine she uses

another...and still she has the nerve to expect me to clean it ...ahah go fuck yourself

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah sometimes my dad tries to make me clean the kitchen after dinner even though I didn't eat dinner cause I was at class.

So I don't clean it.

Cody doesn't cook or clean.. :eek:

If I don't make the mess, I am not cleaning it up.

But I do love to cook!!!! Cleaning, sometimes..I gotta be in the mood;)