Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****ATTN NinaDD****

Originally posted by bobydigital

Hey...whats up nina??....i was just wondering if your gift arrived yet by mail.....i mailed yours and bad ass's out at the same time yesterday morning since you two are the only ones on my list....well let me know....hehehehe!!!....oh and Handle WITH CARE PLEASE!!!!! :D

what is it your exgirlfriend DEBBIES aka Razor dirty crusty underwear:D

Originally posted by ninadd

Bobby you know I love you, you are the nicest guy I know- I'm just upset because you come out of hiding once a year. Come out more!!!!! :(

ahhhh!!!.....wow....a nice thing....now was that soooo hard to type...thank u......i appreciate the compliment..... :D

but....unfortunately that doesnt mean you're off the hook....sorry.....and actually just for you....i will be makin' a surprise appearance soon.....and i got the first round of shots

ahhhh!!!.....wow....a nice thing....now was that soooo hard to type...thank u......i appreciate the compliment..... :D

but....unfortunately that doesnt mean you're off the hook....sorry.....and actually just for you....i will be makin' a surprise appearance soon.....and i got the first round of shots

r we suppose to be scared

Originally posted by badassmafuka

r we suppose to be scared

hey good morning there bill!!....how did u sleep last night?? Sleepless??.....i didnt mention anything about or directed at you my good man....but obviously u are scared since you responded to me talkin to somebody else.....ahhhhh....the mechanics of our own pysches....you dime yourself out all the time sir william....one sentence and i can smell the fear in your eyes from here.....u forget that i study how to read people and how to manipulate there minds.....hahaha!!!.....so go back to pacing in your office and nervously opening each and every Fed Ex package that comes your way slowly & carefully...:cool:

Bobby you know I love you, you are the nicest guy I know- I'm just upset because you come out of hiding once a year. Come out more!!!!! :(

BOBBY CREW COMES OUT ALL THE TIME --- ITS YOUR AND YOUR CREW THAT DOES NOT GO OUT ANYMORE.

BUT THER IS MORE BEHIND THAT STORY THAT NEEDS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED :tongue:

BOBBY CREW COMES OUT ALL THE TIME --- ITS YOUR AND YOUR CREW THAT DOES NOT GO OUT ANYMORE.

BUT THER IS MORE BEHIND THAT STORY THAT NEEDS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED :rolleyes:

hey good morning there bill!!....how did u sleep last night?? Sleepless??.....i didnt mention anything about or directed at you my good man....but obviously u are scared since you responded to me talkin to somebody else.....ahhhhh....the mechanics of our own pysches....you dime yourself out all the time sir william....one sentence and i can smell the fear in your eyes from here.....u forget that i study how to read people and how to manipulate there minds.....hahaha!!!.....so go back to pacing in your office and nervously opening each and every Fed Ex package that comes your way slowly & carefully...:cool:

you are the wierdest person alive go play house with your ex I mean your girlfriend when you grow some balls come play with the big boys.... for now leave you balls at your girls houose where they have been for years