Clubplanet Nightlife Community

boy toys for sale!!!!! get yours today........

holllaaaaaa ladies, your dreams are finally coming true, it has been braught to my attention that a certain CP member needs some money for a shore house.................

digga also sees himself picking up some extra shifts at the car wash w/ my 4 sisters to raise money for the summer as well.........

so me and the crew and any other males out there have decided to sell our bodies for a reasonable price...........

this saturday, our "big willy style billy slinky ass toy" will be standing out side of cherri, he is as cheep as we can get girls so if the holidays got you picking from the bottom of the barrel feel free to purchase mr.william............

so please post your boy toy and the amount in which you would like to pay.........

all proceeds will be going to digga and, well no need to shout her out, but a certain somebody that digga REALLY needs in his shore house...........hint (check the sex thread)

p.s. member chicks there is only one bus to go around

are you serious bellasmom, here is a PM that i just got from her:

digga,

i would like to buy mr.dondeisel for $12.50, thank you.

love

bellasmom

heather please post on the thread so all of cp can see, so we can start the bidding for mr.dondeisel at $12.50...........and how dare you, dave, come on now, at least go for someone your bf doesn't know!!!!!

Originally posted by dani672

i am looking for a hot boy toy that wants to come clean my house once a week in shorts and tims... you got any of those i could buy..

your payment will be that i will have all my girlfriends over to dance and play with you:)

I NEED ONE OF THOSE - AND DO ME LAUNDRY TOO:D

hey latinaz... did you lok at the pics on NJGUIDO from bunkas?? ther are some really nice pics of you.. you are so photogenic... there is a really funny one of you biting someones ass.. on a platform:) btw.. did you ever find a new apartment yet?

:D

dani

Originally posted by dani672

hey latinaz... did you lok at the pics on NJGUIDO from bunkas?? ther are some really nice pics of you.. you are so photogenic... there is a really funny one of you biting someones ass.. on a platform:) btw.. did you ever find a new apartment yet?

:D

dani

IM GONNA HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT...THANKS...NO- DIDNT FIND AN APARTMENT YET...STILL LOOKING....BUT I REALLY WANNA MOVE BACK DOWN TO BELMAR...I MISS IT SO MUCH. PLUS IN THE SUMMER IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR MY BIRD BECAUSE I BRING HIM TO THE BEACH WITH ME

enough of the chit chat girls, i have a total of $.35 so far and still no shore house, i'm leaving here the computer lab early just to pick up a late night shift at the diner...............

come on..... so far i have $100.00 from the hype, he's trying to bid on trewguy, i may have to give it to him........................

Originally posted by roddigga

enough of the chit chat girls, i have a total of $.35 so far and still no shore house, i'm leaving here the computer lab early just to pick up a late night shift at the diner...............

come on..... so far i have $100.00 from the hype, he's trying to bid on trewguy, i may have to give it to him........................

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

hey digga u think i could rent your mexican ass to clean my house ill give ya 60 dollars a day

Hey Trew, can I have a bump of that Elephant K you are on....

I guess they finally came thru with the IV and roller for ya....

I have never seen or met someone who is fucked up for a longer duration than yourself....

Snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniffffffff............drip....drip....drip...drip....

Now before get your panties in a knot, and start drooling all over your keyboard and short it out again....

Repeat after me...

Rod is Hawian..... and Trewguy is a K-tard.....

K.................TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

trew, i guess the microwave went off about a half hour ago.........i see your in la la land again...............

i will gladly come over anytime you want and take anything i want..............60 dollars a day to clean out a 4 by 4 cardboard box, hell ya..............PM digga the directions, whata ya need me to do, put your helmet on your head for ya before i kick ya in the temples and snort the rest of your jar.................

actaully no need to pay me, the thrill of taken your cardboard box away from you and kickin it down the street is all digga needs, so hollaaa at me when you need me to come over..........

oh and by the way cupcake, hype just baught that ass for $100.00

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Hey Trew, can I have a bump of that Elephant K you are on....

I guess they finally came thru with the IV and roller for ya....

I have never seen or met someone who is fucked up for a longer duration than yourself....

Snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniffffffff............drip....drip....drip...drip....

Now before get your panties in a knot, and start drooling all over your keyboard and short it out again....

Repeat after me...

Rod is Hawian..... and Trewguy is a K-tard.....

K.................TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

for the last time i dont' do k haven't done it in a few months

hawian mexican what ever he is ill give him 60 bucks a day to clean my house

you can clean my toilets and clean my dog shit in my yard if u need shore house money too

trew, i guess the microwave went off about a half hour ago.........i see your in la la land again...............

i will gladly come over anytime you want and take anything i want..............60 dollars a day to clean out a 4 by 4 cardboard box, hell ya..............PM digga the directions, whata ya need me to do, put your helmet on your head for ya before i kick ya in the temples and snort the rest of your jar.................

actaully no need to pay me, the thrill of taken your cardboard box away from you and kickin it down the street is all digga needs, so hollaaa at me when you need me to come over..........

oh and by the way cupcake, hype just baught that ass for $100.00

if it wasn't for u 2 i would still be stuck in the jar

you guys have showed me there is a life with out the jar i should pay for the shore house with all the extra money i got becouse i do owe it to you

wash my dishes bitch

Originally posted by trewguy

if it wasn't for u 2 i would still be stuck in the jar

you guys have showed me there is a life with out the jar i should pay for the shore house with all the extra money i got becouse i do owe it to you

wash my dishes bitch

trew, what are you doin over in this thread anyway, ya lookin to buy a boy toy also...............ya pervert, hypes good enough, he's got those smooth little legs just like a little boy!!!!!

ya got another benji, so you and hype can buy each other, how cute....................

please trew can't have your name on the thread, the girls are gonna think your for sale, get scared away and hit there cute little heads on the door as they run out the house when they realize they purchased, YOU...............

Originally posted by dondiezel26

dont forget about the bobble head hype dolls.......located in the back window of all pink neons and purple jettas.......also, going on sale is the new issue of boy toy magazine with trewguy on the cover

gonna have to try a little harder to get out of his shadow