Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Arent The Only Ones...

mrmatas2277

Originally posted by sassa

i guess politics bring out the worst in people

for a while, i actually thought about suggesting we have a current events board meetup, but i don't think that would be possible anymore.

1. I agree with u 110%

2. WE should have a meet up...the Net is one thing...meeting in person is another...dont worry...we can "pat down" every member coming to the meeting:idea:

i don't think so, if you are all the way you appear on this board, i don't think i'd like to meet any one of you.

I love meeting miserable people like you Sassa. Please don't disappoint us. Lets meet. Will you be attending the conference in March? I’d love to check your papers to see if you really live here legally.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

sounds good to me...;)

Hey man, are you still gonna make it up to NYC for Danny Howells in Feb?

Also, I really think a Current Events board meet-up would be interesting, but probably won't be feasible since we all live all over the place.

Sassa - do you ever visit back East? You mentioned DC...are you here over summers?

Originally posted by raver_mania

doesnt look like it...i guess i will have to wait till WMC to meet up...possibly after WMC i will go to NYC to hear DH...i will keep u up to date with the whole NYC trip thing...:D

doesnt look like it...i guess i will have to wait till WMC to meet up...possibly after WMC i will go to NYC to hear DH...i will keep u up to date with the whole NYC trip thing...:D

Cool...yeah, we'll definitely do a meet-up, especially if you're gonna see Vic...there are 4 to 5 of us sharing a hotel room.

Cool...yeah, we'll definitely do a meet-up, especially if you're gonna see Vic...there are 4 to 5 of us sharing a hotel room.

damn brother...its gonna be hell during "shower" time...have u checked out some dude on the Miami board...he works for a travel agency and was offering good prices on hotel rooms for WMC...

damn brother...its gonna be hell during "shower" time...have u checked out some dude on the Miami board...he works for a travel agency and was offering good prices on hotel rooms for WMC...

Well, I'm only there for 4 days...the rest are staying for a week! I think if we stagger the shower times, we'll be fine.

And I don't intend to spend *that* much time in the room anyways! ;)

Well, I'm only there for 4 days...the rest are staying for a week! I think if we stagger the shower times, we'll be fine.

And I don't intend to spend *that* much time in the room anyways! ;)

I HEAR YA...i will pm u my cell # as it gets closer to WMC...i lost vicmans cell...but no worries...WMC will be outta hand!!! cant wait!!!:bounce:

Also, I really think a Current Events board meet-up would be interesting, but probably won't be feasible since we all live all over the place.

Sassa - do you ever visit back East? You mentioned DC...are you here over summers?

i go to the east coast twice a year. i am thinking about going next week to DC...

and guyman....whether i'm legal here or not is none of your concern, the fact is that i am here and that's it.

i go to the east coast twice a year. i am thinking about going next week to DC...

and guyman....whether i'm legal here or not is none of your concern, the fact is that i am here and that's it.

I'm going to be in DC also! Great! How about a meet up?

Oh - and- ummmm - please bring your papers.

Originally posted by guyman1966

I'm going to be in DC also! Great! How about a meet up?

Oh - and- ummmm - please bring your papers.

for your first question: i don't think so.

and for the second question: what makes you think i'd show you my papers?unless you're the INS or someone i need to show them to....i don't think so.

and for the second question: what makes you think i'd show you my papers?unless you're the INS or someone i need to show them to....i don't think so.

Sassa are you a wet back?

First question... I insist.

Second question... I promise you I'll have an INS person with me.

Beware... I now read the LA boards. I noticed your little meet up plans a couple of weeks ago. Ill be in LA soon. And, if we can't see each other in DC, I hope to be able to make it down to S.D. for the weekend. And, I'll have the proper ID when we meet so be sure you have yours. I'll be looking for you.

Originally posted by guyman1966

First question... I insist.

Second question... I promise you I'll have an INS person with me.

Beware... I now read the LA boards. I noticed your little meet up plans a couple of weeks ago. Ill be in LA soon. And, if we can't see each other in DC, I hope to be able to make it down to S.D. for the weekend. And, I'll have the proper ID when we meet so be sure you have yours. I'll be looking for you.

i dare you to find me.

i am serious.

and what does LA have to do with anything? come here....and enjoy the sun we are having...otherwise........you won't see me, that's for sure :D

i dare you to find me.

Great. Now we are playing Truth Or Dare. Tell you what... I dare you to PM my your digits.

and what does LA have to do with anything?

I'll be on the West Coast and I always extend my stay to travel. Last trip I went to SF, this trip will be SD. See ya there.