Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elite Ent. Presents Bond Fire Sat@cherry

WE ALL KNOW FOLKS HOW COLD IT HAS BEEN SO WE DECIDED TO WARM YOU ALL UP BY SETTING ABLAZE CHERRY TO OFFCIALLY PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY. WE HAVE HAD NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS FROM SOME OF OUR 50 PATRONS. SOME OF YOU DISLIKE THE FAT GIRLS IN THE CAGES TO THE REDUNDANT 5 YR OLD TRACKS OUR MUSICAL WIZARD JOE GIO LAYS DOWN ON HIS TRAYS.

SO COME JOIN US ALL AND BRING UR FRANKS AND MARSHMALLOWS CAUSE.....

WE'RE BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE

See John.......You really are an asshole. Regardless of you and I settleing anything the other night, you continuosly prove the fact that you have the maturity level of an 8yr old. Grow the fuck up already...............Im not even gonna drag this out. Your one of those people that can't and shouldn't be figured out. Whatever it is you do in life, I hope you do it well.

Peace out!

actually its spelled "bon fire" !!

look asshole - - - you have clearly stated your point in prievous threads. what do you get from all of this? is your life that pathetic? nobody that goes to cherri like you and nobody there wants you there. no one on this board enjoys reading your posts except you but buddies whatevaman & muzikman.

here's something to think about ---- come to cherri this weekend. see what happens? maybe you'll like it --- maybe you'll get jumped ? hey ya never know !! some come spread some of your hatred to our face !!!

i bet you won't !!!!!!!!!!!!! (sickkkkkkkk):finger2:

Originally posted by johnholmes

WE ALL KNOW FOLKS HOW COLD IT HAS BEEN SO WE DECIDED TO WARM YOU ALL UP BY SETTING ABLAZE CHERRY TO OFFCIALLY PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY. WE HAVE HAD NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS FROM SOME OF OUR 50 PATRONS. SOME OF YOU DISLIKE THE FAT GIRLS IN THE CAGES TO THE REDUNDANT 5 YR OLD TRACKS OUR MUSICAL WIZARD JOE GIO LAYS DOWN ON HIS TRAYS.

Maybe instead we can chop off somebitch's big bubble gonzo nose?

let me know.

Originally posted by stiffler

See John.......You really are an asshole. Regardless of you and I settleing anything the other night, you continuosly prove the fact that you have the maturity level of an 8yr old. Grow the fuck up already...............Im not even gonna drag this out. Your one of those people that can't and shouldn't be figured out. Whatever it is you do in life, I hope you do it well.

Peace out!

thanks twiggy no need to drag it out. i was just informing all of cp of this new party. sounds SICK and original, i am really looking forward to it. how about u give me some drink passes u get for sucking up to your friends.

Originally posted by djchoopa

look asshole - - - you have clearly stated your point in prievous threads. what do you get from all of this? is your life that pathetic? nobody that goes to cherri like you and nobody there wants you there. no one on this board enjoys reading your posts except you but buddies whatevaman & muzikman.

here's something to think about ---- come to cherri this weekend. see what happens? maybe you'll like it --- maybe you'll get jumped ? hey ya never know !! some come spread some of your hatred to our face !!!

WOW i got a reply from a "dj" thanks for caring. i hope i do get jumped so i can own the place, now that would be fun. we could actually make it a good venue with good music. as for my BUTT buddies i dont know them at all and youd be surprised how many people enjoy my posts. it helps pass time for many. i state what everyone else wouldnt say that they hate shameless promotions on here. cause elite is the king of endless bs promotions

thanks twiggy no need to drag it out. i was just informing all of cp of this new party. sounds SICK and original, i am really looking forward to it. how about u give me some drink passes u get for sucking up to your friends.

Your not worth the response anymore.........Why dont we stick to the original plan............Hate eachother and you can go back to threatening to smack me down like the big man you are! See you saturday night:finger:

SERIOUSLY...KILL YOURSELF

YOU NEED TO FIND A REAL JOB OR HOBBY OR JUST SOMETHING TO HELP TAKE UP ALL THE SPAIR TIME YOU HAVE, EVERYONE CAN CLEARLY SEE YOUR OBSESSION WITH ELITE IS ONLY GETTING WORSE

Originally posted by stiffler

Your not worth the response anymore.........Why dont we stick to the original plan............Hate eachother and you can go back to threatening to smack me down like the big man you are! See you saturday night:finger:

you love responding to me who you kidding:laugh: for one it keeps ur post count going up and helps pass time as u rest ur eyes from alphabatizing W2s. you love the drama as much as anybody on here. if that wasnt the case you wouldnt follow my posts all around. now go reattach ur lips to badass' scrotum

Originally posted by tommytempts

SERIOUSLY...KILL YOURSELF

YOU NEED TO FIND A REAL JOB OR HOBBY OR JUST SOMETHING TO HELP TAKE UP ALL THE SPAIR TIME YOU HAVE, EVERYONE CAN CLEARLY SEE YOUR OBSESSION WITH ELITE IS ONLY GETTING WORSE

hey hey hey its the MC of bingo night @ cherry tommytemps. yo the word is out my man ur getting hotter than mc showboat keep up the good work ur goin places

WOW i got a reply from a "dj" thanks for caring. i hope i do get jumped so i can own the place, now that would be fun. we could actually make it a good venue with good music. as for my BUTT buddies i dont know them at all and youd be surprised how many people enjoy my posts. it helps pass time for many. i state what everyone else wouldnt say that they hate shameless promotions on here. cause elite is the king of endless bs promotions [/QUOT

u might own the place one day --:rolleyes:

and yes i am a dj but you don't have to have a big name to have that title ....... ok? thank you !!!

WOW i got a reply from a "dj" thanks for caring. i hope i do get jumped so i can own the place, now that would be fun. we could actually make it a good venue with good music. as for my BUTT buddies i dont know them at all and youd be surprised how many people enjoy my posts. it helps pass time for many. i state what everyone else wouldnt say that they hate shameless promotions on here. cause elite is the king of endless bs promotions [/QUOT

u might own the place one day --:rolleyes:

and yes i am a dj but you don't have to have a big name to have that title ....... ok? thank you !!!

ok if your a dj where do you spin, how long have u spun? (mom&pops doesnt count). let me guess your one of many who have started inthe past yr or 2. what genres cause if you interest me ill definately check you out. did you start off with the joe gio starter kit?

hey hey hey its the MC of bingo night @ cherry tommytemps. yo the word is out my man ur getting hotter than mc showboat keep up the good work ur goin places

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT...BUT I AM IN NO WAY INVOLVED WITH WORKING AT ANY CLUB...

and by the way dumbass ....... tommytemps is not the mc

but your gonna find this out this weekend right ?????

by the way dumbass no shit i made it up goinback on a flier cause he is a valiant defender of elite/cherri also like all u clowns

AND I'LL OUTSPIN YOU AND ANY OF YOUR BUTT BUDDIES OUT THERE

i agree bar mitvahs and weddings do pay well, im being serious. do u wanna bet on that outspin statement. im friends with 3 guys who will put u to shame i guarantee it. they are known on the east coast rave and nyc loft party scene who keep it real though im willin gthey wont want to even bother in getting involved in this petty outspin shit.

! AND I'LL OUTSPIN YOU AND ANY OF YOUR BUTT BUDDIES OUT THERE

i thought about it i wouldnt even want them to waste their time on u cause any "dj" who has to say how good or can outspin anyone i know isnt that good to begin. most djs who are good r humble. they let their actions speak louder than words mr dj choopa

your absolutely right, i enjoy every last minute of his posts. they make my day at work go by so fast. but i don't know the kid. hopefully he will show up one of these fridays at abyss for Mark Amatucci and i can by him a shot for all the laughs. i would invite you but you wouldn't recognize good muzik if it slapped you in your face. so stick to you own gigs mr dj wedding singer.

• 3 months later...