Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just bought a Louie Vuitton wallet

vixengirly

Originally posted by vixengirly

for 25$.................I swear to god its real, i compared it to the real one....if neone wants one lemme kno. i think this my best bargain yet

Probably a Defected one. And believe it or not the defected ones you can hardly tell they have a defect.

Does it have a serial number?

ur prollly right.....i mean i showed my italian teacher and we compared ...i mean i couldnt find nething.. long story she told me about some south africans makin the fake shit in milan, but 25 for a 450 wallet, holla for that....where would the number be??

Girls!!!!! dont ya love bargains! ironically this vendor at my school was selling them, and i swear ive seen him b4 in the city. ill send u links from e luxury.com that are the exact the ones they have. We can meet somewhere and exchange the LV for money. He had a variety of wallets and 3 totes and hand bags. I mean i do not buy the fake shit off canal unless i can swear its close to the real thing. No one can find ne markings sayin it was fake. When i looked at the wallet on eluxury....even the pattern and placing w/buttons were the same!!!! PM if ur up for it;)

Originally posted by vixengirly

Girls!!!!! dont ya love bargains! ironically this vendor at my school was selling them, and i swear ive seen him b4 in the city. ill send u links from e luxury.com that are the exact the ones they have. We can meet somewhere and exchange the LV for money. He had a variety of wallets and 3 totes and hand bags. I mean i do not buy the fake shit off canal unless i can swear its close to the real thing. No one can find ne markings sayin it was fake. When i looked at the wallet on eluxury....even the pattern and placing w/buttons were the same!!!! PM if ur up for it;)

yeah bargains are awesome and when the fakes are that close who cares.....not for nothing and totally imo especially a wallet but I think a bag is different b/c it is more noticably, however, in old age I DON'T care anymore what anybody says!!

Just check the inside for the serial number