Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Choopa @ His Parents House Only This Weekend...

johnholmes

u know what chris.....these guys are all about hatin' so forget it....fuck it....there's no need to fuel there shit....u know what its all about and why people hate.....i dont know y someone would even start to bash a stand up guy like you.....hmmmmm......maybe they wish......yeah thats it.....oh and everybody is so fuckin' serious about partyin' holy fuckin shit man.....music, dj'ing, partyin', clubbin', if this is what everybody worries about seriously what the hell is going on around here....as far as i remember its all about PARTYING that is having a good time and doing it right.....if there's people out there that argue with you over this shit on the serious level...then fuck 'em.....think about the real world and REAL shit....i can party any fucking place i choose....and thats because its all about the good time....dont get me wrong i love music but if i dont like it....i wont be there....and out of respect for the people involved and their friends ill keep quiet.....so when people sit here and bash and get serious about Clubbin' i cant help but reply....and you know what i like it....because as the degenerates hate, and worry about stupid shit....it takes away a good percent of the competition in the REAL WORLD where im busy building my empire for ME....so chris let 'em hate and let 'em be... but we know where we will be in 10 and we know where they will be in 10 (years)...probably not even where i am or you are now forget where im headed.....and thats the facts of life.... just my opinion chris....who cares what a man with no respect can post about you.....his opinion can count for nothing in your life....just my opinion....

and thats whyt i tried to do this in a respectful manner without any direct bashing to anyone....its not worth it....this is yet again a MESSAGE BOARD!!!!