Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: *!*Crank*!*

cookiegirl

So what's it gonna be birthday boy? Can you make it Saturday?

:D

Originally posted by crank47

Thanks everyone! Yes, my old bones are creakin this morning. Going to Josh Wink this Saturday is kinda up in the air for me right now. I'm pretty sure I'll be there, but it might be real late. I should know more tomorrow. Either way, please feel free to slide a drink over my way next time you see me. :tongue:

Originally posted by crank47

Yeah, I'll be there. I'm blowing off the other party I was supposed to go to earlier, but I've pick up a nasty cold which will probably slow me down a bit (and I'm going snowboarding Sunday morning).

I owe ya a birthday drink :D

I have a party to go to on Saturday but I will be at Five for Josh Wink afterwards :D

I might go to Five tonight :shaky:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

okay, you are the last person to complain about sigs...

I'm actually pretty happy with vic's current sig. No NSFW swimsuit ladies, no disgusting food pics and no bizarre football mascots. It's even a decent size! :eek:

Of course now that I've said that, prepare for the sig to spin wildly out of control. :tongue:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I'm actually pretty happy with vic's current sig. No NSFW swimsuit ladies, no disgusting food pics and no bizarre football mascots. It's even a decent size! :eek:

Of course now that I've said that, prepare for the sig to spin wildly out of control. :tongue:

:mad:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Speaking of vic's sig -- check out the master, Gropper!

grop_2a.jpg

William Gropper, a Social Realist considered one of the most significant American artists of his generation.

An example of Gropper's work:

miners.jpg

:aright:

:laugh:

you discovered the alterior message to that part of my sig. now i will have to change it

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

OH.MY.GOD.

Cookie - you have WAY too much time on your hands! :laugh: I wish I could find stuff like this when I have nothing to do. Instead I just post whore all over the place :tongue:

u need to get better at post whoring