Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHich chick do u think "deserves" Joe Millionaire

georgym

It's funny cuz i don't think anyone deserves that lying neandertal :laugh2:

The foot fetish lady seems bitchy and dramatic, while the young melissa is a princess that is used to men waiting on her hand and foot. I mean c'mon, she can't even cook a meal :eek:

At least Zora seems to have some class, and keeps a cool head on her shoulders.

Joe , or should i say "Evan" :blank: ., says he wants Zora to open up more. But i think Zora is smarter that him, and is on to the "game" of the whole story, and that's why she's not opening up so much.

:confused:

In my opinion they all suck. Melissia is nasty and she is a princess, way too annoying. Zora, I think has some major baggage. And the other one, the bondage chick, as of right now if I had to choose one it would be her.

If a chick ever gave you a poem to read and a puzzle like that Mojo chick wouldn't you be a little scared :shaky:

Originally posted by kaydup

If a chick ever gave you a poem to read and a puzzle like that Mojo chick wouldn't you be a little scared :shaky:

Hahha, yeah that was weird :laugh2:

And what's up with those names? MoJo? Zora? can't be real :confused:

I thought it was funny how Joe's butler kept the puzzle for himself . heheheee

The names are probably real; MoJo was short for Melissa Joe (or something like that), Zora's probably... Russian maybe?

Anyway, I like Zora the best... she's not licking his ass like the others are. The curly-haired one is hysterica... "If I had all that money I'd go to a third world country and bathe their children." WTF??? :confused::rolleyes: