Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Questioning..."Team Mangled"

Please note..the Stacked has been sick for a few days..maybe the sust flu...although highly doubtful? In any case...the Bigtime has been keeping me well informed...I turn the dual flat screens on this morning to find that there is some sort of bowling adventure....taking place this weekend....I thought my computers were broken or the medication has really gotten to my head...In any event I restarted my system and went back to CP and the thread came up again...Bowling...? Can someone explain...? I am so confused...Stiffler...you have meshed the word Mangled with Bowling...Explain yourself son.......

Donkeyman/boy...Listen I back Carguy hard and he is a true member of Team Mangled...Please apologize..before i post your cell number....#2...The Moo...is a decent person...not the biggest fan, but certainly not an enemy...#3 As for you...you cannot talk shit...because you are staying in like a little h-mo this weekend...you saw me on my death bed the other night...and i will still manage to go out....

stacked digga also thaught he was in a dream when reading the post bout mangled bowling....................had to check the web address i was on to make sure i wasn't on www.pushinlittledaisy's.com

spoke to carl bout his bowling idea last night, asked the question but didn't want to hear the response, digga would rather play stranger all night than be in a room with disco lights and bowling pins, last time digga was forced to go bowling i snuck a jar of k to make it more interesting, digga found himself faced first halfway down the alley stuck in a k hole................true story too, dondeisel can explain.................

to make a long story short, tried to bowl in a k hole, slipped fell on my face and stayed on the ground................

defintion of stranger, to sit on my hand till i lose feeling in my hand, wack my sausage for half hour, feels like someone else is doing it for you......................try it it's great

Stacked and Rod, I deeply apologize if I offended "Team Mangled" in any way. Nonetheless, it really doesnt matter where you are when you get mangled as long as you get mangled!! Right? I look at it this way...............picture me on 4pills and 8jars trying to bowl(im taking it easy tonight)........this is some serious footage for "Americas Funniest Home Video." Also, its a change from the usual and the only thing remaining constant will be the mangled part. Im looking foward to this being an eventful evening.

Holllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by donkeyman

Stacked this is something the donkeys completely fucking went off @ the beginning on the week. Carguy is behind the whole butt bowling adventure. I believe there not bowling @ pins, but instead at each others assholes. See which one can shove that black ball up there ass the farthest. My bets on you guessed it the moo moooo m oooooo mooooooooooooooooooo. Mrmoo I got 5 bills down on you son. Lube that ass of yours up and let the bowling begin.

Gayest shit the donkeys have seen yet. Bowling are they fucking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll beat your ass then see who's mangled, dude your such a pussy. be a man and stand behind the shit you talk.

I know who you are jerkoff, you're already pointed out to me. you dont know me though, so you're setting yourself up for disaster you tall skinny fuck. You'll wake up looking at the ceiling of an ambulance saying what happened????

Or you can end this by shutting your fucking mouth... last chance kid

Originally posted by stiffler

Stacked and Rod, I deeply apologize if I offended "Team Mangled" in any way. Nonetheless, it really doesnt matter where you are when you get mangled as long as you get mangled!! Right? I look at it this way...............picture me on 4pills and 8jars trying to bowl(im taking it easy tonight)........this is some serious footage for "Americas Funniest Home Video." Also, its a change from the usual and the only thing remaining constant will be the mangled part. Im looking foward to this being an eventful evening.

Holllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is bullshit! This is what team mangled is all about!

teammangled1.jpg

NOT BOWLING!!!!!!!!

Rod and Bus, deal with this!