Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deeelite's Birthday

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the following to make my birthday complete.

Stardo doing her legendary fistpump all night.

Sticky you have to do the worm

Jenni make that face and shove ur hands up in the air when I say Jennyooohoooooohoooooh

Neena I need You not to drop a corona bottle on all of our feet.. (heehee)

Badass, one Siren please.

Bobby, I'd tell you to do fire it up dance but your MrSofteewon'tcomeout. Its ok tho.

Rod please play The electric slide for me.

Mystify you need to speak to me in run on sentences with no spaces. kthanksinadvancemeloveyoulongtime

Caleb, please jump out of an oversized cannoli filled birthday cake wearing an elephant suit.

okthatsallnowthanks.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I am not going anywhere for afterhours.... Unfortunately I caught a bad cold and I think I am going to leave work early and rest up not go out tonight and just work at Cherri but I am heading home after Cherri

hey now

thats not the same TROOPER that i know :eek::blank:

wheres your:hat: attitude?

did u sneeze it out?

Originally posted by deeelite1

Jenni make that face and shove ur hands up in the air when I say Jennyooohoooooohoooooh

Bobby, I'd tell you to do fire it up dance but your MrSofteewon'tcomeout. Its ok tho.

Mystify you need to speak to me in run on sentences with no spaces. kthanksinadvancemeloveyoulongtime

Caleb, please jump out of an oversized cannoli filled birthday cake wearing an elephant suit.

okthatsallnowthanks.

You know what would top out the night

Debbie aka RAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZORRRR wearing a One-Piece Velvet purple jump suit banging on the dj booth saying Razaaaa remember me you dj'd my sistasss birthday pawty (party)

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Originally posted by deeelite1

okthatsallnowthanks.

i cant laught through the screen but i hope u can hear me-

HAHAH:laugh: <~~~something like that

You know what would top out the night

Debbie aka RAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZORRRR wearing a One-Piece Velvet purple jump suit banging on the dj booth saying Razaaaa remember me you dj'd my sistasss birthday pawty (party)

BWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAA That never gets old does it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am not going anywhere for afterhours.... Unfortunately I caught a bad cold and I think I am going to leave work early and rest up not go out tonight and just work at Cherri but I am heading home after Cherri

YOUR SOFT

OK SIR WILLIAM...listen up....im taking time out of my very busy schedule to write this....so listen good...First things first.....STOP the X-Bashing.....it doesnt bother me much honestly but it gets old....so unless you would like me to start posting your X-Fiascos all over this board i recommend you quiet down....because as my memory recalls you my man have had your share of X-girlfriend MIGHTMAREs and situations from which even you being the Slimy Lizard that you are, have barely slipped and slivered your way out of....from the good old days at Image to the more recent days at Metro.....and u know exactly which nights i speak of...

.... where should i start.....or which nightmare should i recall....Ahhhhh.....who is sleepless now dueshbag....ill be expecting your phonecall shortlly to apologize and beg me to keep quiet....as im typing this im chuckling to myself of all the good times ive had watching you try to slip out of the endless situations you place urself into....hahaha!!!!.....ill stop now and give you a chance to quiet down.... :cool:

Originally posted by bobydigital

OK SIR WILLIAM...listen up....im taking time out of my very busy schedule to write this....so listen good...First things first.....STOP the X-Bashing.....it doesnt bother me much honestly but it gets old....so unless you would like me to start posting your X-Fiascos all over this board i recommend you quiet down....because as my memory recalls you my man have had your share of X-girlfriend MIGHTMAREs and situations from which even you being the Slimy Lizard that you are, have barely slipped and slivered your way out of....from the good old days at Image to the more recent days at Metro.....and u know exactly which nights i speak of...

.... where should i start.....or which nightmare should i recall....Ahhhhh.....who is sleepless now dueshbag....ill be expecting your phonecall shortlly to apologize and beg me to keep quiet....as im typing this im chuckling to myself of all the good times ive had watching you try to slip out of the endless situations you place urself into....hahaha!!!!.....ill stop now and give you a chance to quiet down.... :cool:

ha ha big deal what would I be scared of wow I had a phycho ex girl havent we all