Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Broward On THe MOVE!

guyman1966

(as posted on VIP)

Ok. Here is the skinny on the old club "Stereo".

The new boyz from Boston have been busy around town. Meeting with and securing BIG NAME DJ's. They hired a real club designer and this place is going to be BIGTIME and UPSCALE. They even hired a real club promotions company. They seem to know what they are doing and they have the bucks to back it up. This is going to be like nothing Broward has ever seen.

Its Name is "LOFT 120". Get ready to have your world rocked! Expect it open by March.

Originally posted by guyman1966

(as posted on VIP)

Ok. Here is the skinny on the old club "Stereo".

The new boyz from Boston have been busy around town. Meeting with and securing BIG NAME DJ's. They hired a real club designer and this place is going to be BIGTIME and UPSCALE. They even hired a real club promotions company. They seem to know what they are doing and they have the bucks to back it up. This is going to be like nothing Broward has ever seen.

Its Name is "LOFT 120". Get ready to have your world rocked! Expect it open by March.

Well thank God:D Let's hope they stick to a dance music theme instead of fucking bling-bling rap shit.

Good job Guyman;)

Guest saleen351

if you want to know who the residents will be check out vip... ps one is a trance dj.... the other i'm not posting who it will be... sorry... gotta keep it in the bag till they give me the ok..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shroomy

I hear our own Vaughn and Sheldon have a night :)

great guys!!!

hmmm i haven't heard that, but it kinda makes sense. maybe a wed or thrusday party cause what i'm hearing GA is locked for fridays and xx is locked for fridays, but i have a feeling the friday party is not a done deal.. Hell none of it could be a done deal, but i have hope this will be my new home in broward....

sheldon is really nice, i just can't remember who he is since i'm always hammered at amys bar when hes around...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

I wish them the best, but we'll see...no one's been able to consistently book big names in broward for a long time now...

no one knew what they were doing till now... i'll fill you in later.. i'll see you space with all the dets...

Well since everone is already chattin' away....

Guyman and saleen are correct about Friday's... some big names planned with GA as a monthly resident possibly twice a month when his schedule will allow. As far as the "new guyz" from Boston go, Mike Coner has been a familiar face in the Ft. Lauderdale scene for a few years now and has finally got a home of his own thanks to his partners from beantown.

Saturdays will be brought to you by the whole LUST crew with some help from the "real promotions company" who are also involved with the Diplomat on Thursdays.

Sheldon & I have already locked down some big events and some big names for Saturdays.

I'm sure you will be hearing all about it as the opening (Wednesday March 5th) approaches.

They were also correct when they said the inside is being totally redone... by renowned club designer, Andrew Kostas who is responsible for some of NYC & Miami swankes lounges & restaurants.

I'll post again to keep everything current & correct!

~ We'll see you on the dancefloor!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vaughanz

Well since everone is already chattin' away....

Guyman and saleen are correct about Friday's... some big names planned with GA as a monthly resident possibly twice a month when his schedule will allow. As far as the "new guyz" from Boston go, Mike Coner has been a familiar face in the Ft. Lauderdale scene for a few years now and has finally got a home of his own thanks to his partners from beantown.

Saturdays will be brought to you by the whole LUST crew with some help from the "real promotions company" who are also involved with the Diplomat on Thursdays.

Sheldon & I have already locked down some big events and some big names for Saturdays.

I'm sure you will be hearing all about it as the opening (Wednesday March 5th) approaches.

They were also correct when they said the inside is being totally redone... by renowned club designer, Andrew Kostas who is responsible for some of NYC & Miami swankes lounges & restaurants.

I'll post again to keep everything current & correct!

~ We'll see you on the dancefloor!

good looking out, but i still haven't seen anyone mention the other guy they had a meeting with.. He is the dude i'm pulling for, but i won't post it, since its not right to. But it was at a strip joint. And hes by far the best dj for my taste to play there.. But no doubt you'll have the full support of saleen and his crew, guyman, hog, dui, lots of ass, and others... Broward in 03... sounds soooooo nice, and can you imagine all those broward pigeons:eek: :eek: and hot beats with a phat ass club that hopefully won't sell out to the ghetto boys.... sickness... ps other clubs are making a run as well. watch out for the s and g party;)

Originally posted by saleen351

But no doubt you'll have the full support of saleen and his crew, guyman, hog, dui, lots of ass, and others... Broward in 03... sounds soooooo nice, and can you imagine all those broward pigeons:eek: :eek: and hot beats with a phat ass club that hopefully won't sell out to the ghetto boys.... sickness... ps other clubs are making a run as well. watch out for the s and g party;)

Oh hell yeah - O.D.P. in full effect;) :laugh::D

Originally posted by ez-e

lolahotass this board rocks!!! You were right!!!

By the way I had a great time at Spin with you!!!

You are the best! Love ya!

:rock:

ps: your ex roomate!!!!

WHAT UP BABY!!!!!! I MISS YOU LOTS!!!!!!! SPIN ROCKED THAT NIGHT!!!

Would Ms. Hotass ever steer you wrong honey:confused:

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

YOU CAN ALWAYS MOVE IN WITH US AGAIN!

:idea: hmmmm.... :3some: :3some: :3some::laugh:

Lola:D