Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Jennijugs

Jenni, I yearn for the moment we see eachother again. Each day that passes that I dont see your face or hear the sweet sound of your voice drives me banannas...........I await for the moment that we see each other again.

Will you be my Bowling date and then maybe we can discuss plans for Valentines day after I convince you to get rid of that beefjerky of a boyfriend with that cute girly truck........

I was thinking after bowling maybe alittle of:hump: and a possible:bj: I just hope I dont have any protein:gas:

Oh yeah, btw, Alan aka Piro said "fuck you":D

Originally posted by stiffler

Jenni, I yearn for the moment we see eachother again. Each day that passes that I dont see your face or hear the sweet sound of your voice drives me banannas...........I await for the moment that we see each other again.

Will you be my Bowling date and then maybe we can discuss plans for Valentines day after I convince you to get rid of that beefjerky of a boyfriend with that cute girly truck........

I was thinking after bowling maybe alittle of:hump: and a possible:bj: I just hope I dont have any protein:gas:

good for you stiffy

Originally posted by jennijugs

:mad: your soooo fake ... i can see right through this pretend love letter ... i hate you i hate you ihate you :mad::flame::mad2::mad3::devil::cuss::grenade::nono::splat:

You unappreciative little bitch:mad: Fuck you......how dare you accuse me of being fake. That letter was as fake as your tits!(that'll get people wondering)

You unappreciative little bitch:mad: Fuck you......how dare you accuse me of being fake. That letter was as fake as your tits!(that'll get people wondering)

Sticky- Jenni's like your little sister, how can you say that to her, I'm tho :confused: I sthwear duh god.

Carl- Check your pm's.

Jenni- Don't listen to him, he loves you. :)

Nobody loves u. You leave your girls in parking lots.

I think I deserve an A for effort:D All though she went off line shortly after this post and I havent heard from her since:laugh: I think I scared her away:laugh: :laugh: Good it worked:eek:

Whats your plan to get rid of me studly:laugh:

Originally posted by jerseyboy22

sticky dont u have taxes to do....wait do u work!!:laugh: :laugh:

Shut up you..........there is a method to my madness. I dont start taxes til after Jan31, because most people dont have all their info yet. A common mistake is preparing a tax return for someone than a week or two later they come in and say oops, I got this in the mail last week and you have to amend the return.