Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ's and Bartenders Wanted for new Lounge

Sup everyone, listen i am looking for some dj's to spin at my boys new place in north arlington. The place is hot, The owner of spanish tavern in mountside and my boy spent a lof of money on this place. Should be one of the best restaraunt / lounges in NJ. Absolutly beautiful. The lounge will be open in a few weeks, as well as the restaurant, i need dj's who spin house and hip hop, and not this commercial 103.5 shit. Anyone interested email me at carl@r-bar.com.......

Thanks

Originally posted by carlop

Sup everyone, listen i am looking for some dj's to spin at my boys new place in north arlington. The place is hot, The owner of spanish tavern in mountside and my boy spent a lof of money on this place. Should be one of the best restaraunt / lounges in NJ. Absolutly beautiful. The lounge will be open in a few weeks, as well as the restaurant, i need dj's who spin house and hip hop, and not this commercial 103.5 shit. Anyone interested email me at carl@r-bar.com.......

Thanks

This is suppose to be a nice spot.....any dj's get at carl I saw the place and its very nice.....

Originally posted by carlop

Thanks

def any dj's get in touch with carl for the dj spots....especially if your up and coming and want to make a statement....

I will be making a guest spot up there one night...

liqid touch...def get intouch with carl.....

Originally posted by djprime

def any dj's get in touch with carl for the dj spots....especially if your up and coming and want to make a statement....

I will be making a guest spot up there one night...

liqid touch...def get intouch with carl.....

thanks for the SHOUT PRIME

il send him a message RIGHT now--

too bad i got here late (metro and all)

this is my kinda place-

i want to bring a NEW NON KTU style to the public so this could be a good step on it

ill see about doing the openin as a cd rellease party or something?

ill let ya know prime

thanks again