Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok\ASK ME A QUESTION, YOU WILL GET A GOOD ANSWER

I think i can answer a lot of questions you all have. The reason i feel that i can do this is because about an hour ago a co-worker of mine asked me "sigh, Anthony where does the time go"

I answered him: " Time does not GO anywhere time does not exists it is a measurement of events that accrue so we can keep track of things" Then i punched him in the face and pushed him down the stairs.

Anyone have any questions?

Originally posted by notallthere

I think i can answer a lot of questions you all have. The reason i feel that i can do this is because about an hour ago a co-worker of mine asked me "sigh, Anthony where does the time go"

I answered him: " Time does not GO anywhere time does not exists it is a measurement of events that accrue so we can keep track of things" Then i punched him in the face and pushed him down the stairs.

Anyone have any questions?

OH.... OH.... wise one.... i hear you can tell the future..... will i be out of a job this year?????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

OH.... OH.... wise one.... i hear you can tell the future..... will i be out of a job this year?????

Ok here the thing. Although i can see the future i can not tel you what will happen becuase it will off set the chainolife.

What i can tell you is that if you dont answer the phone im going to ram it down your throat. Im tierd man give a nigga a break.

Originally posted by hunnie818

Why are you so crazy?

better yet...

what is your major malfunction?

also

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop??

My malfunction is that i see you dancing in my head and i cant get work done.

tootsie roll pop? Well my dear don't be so lazy pick one up and count for your self and please do us all a favor and don't fucking bite it. But it really depends on how hard you lick it how wet your mouth is how gig your tongue is and so on. There really is not a answer for this it is user specific

My malfunction is that i see you dancing in my head and i cant get work done.

tootsie roll pop? Well my dear don't be so lazy pick one up and count for your self and please do us all a favor and don't fucking bite it. But it really depends on how hard you lick it how wet your mouth is how gig your tongue is and so on. There really is not a answer for this it is user specific

Which dance am i doing???

the "freaky-deaky" or the "hubba-hubba" ? :bootysha:

;)

Originally posted by m0chi69

how long does it take a booger to fully crust up in your nose?

I am going to contact your mother about sending you to finishing school.

It depends on how cold it is outside. On a side note Don't wipe them on me anymore. Even though they are hard they still are buggers.

BE MORE FUCKING SPECIFIC PEOPLE!

no i dont becuase they dont help me. I cant roll a joint. But i have a corn cob pipe from walgreens and it suits me just fine.,

Where is a will, there is a way. Never used the corn cob type, although its not about what you use it in, its about how good it is.

Originally posted by ninadd

Do you seek therapy on a daily basis ????

I eat therapy for breakfeast

Jokking aside I wont go becuase i want to see how crazy i will get as the years pass. I do not want to cure whatever head problem i have. The sain part of me that knows im shot is SINKING deaper and deaper into the back of my reality. I am afraid it will disapeer alltogether and i will really be NUTS

BUT TILL THEN PARTY ON DUDES

NEXT QUESTION PLEASE