Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The RADIO really MUST STOP PLAYING the following...

Originally posted by kelly0616

if i hear ktu or any club play the dark beat again im gonna SCREAM:blown:

i am so sick of hearing that song on the radio! its so played out now, when it first came out i used to really love that song but now its annoying

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Conspiracy??? :shaky:

Not so much a conspiracy as it is business. Most radio in the USA is owned by a company called clear channel. since it is illegal for clear channel to actually pay radio stations to play their songs, they pay marketing companies called "indies" or "independants", who forward the money on to the radio stations. in other words, if you hear a song over and over again its because it was bought and paid for... by the company that owns all the stations!!!!!

more on clear channel: http://archive.salon.com/ent/clear_channel/

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Can't say that I have - I wish I had though! Why did my lookalike show up on a girls gone wild commerical? hehehe :tongue:

LOL! I guess you must've been asked that numerous times. Yeah, that's exactly why I asked!

(I should post the pic to have a public opinion poll as to whether anyone else thinks it's you or not!) :tongue:

Originally posted by lookin4mica

LOL! I guess you must've been asked that numerous times. Yeah, that's exactly why I asked!

(I should post the pic to have a public opinion poll as to whether anyone else thinks it's you or not!) :tongue:

LoL lemme see this chick, do u have her pic?

Originally posted by someclown

I don't know the name--it goes "There is something--something you want to tell me, I see it in your eyes..." CONSTANTLY PLAYED ON KTU (I liked it whe it first came out, too). Also, anything by Marc Anthony and Nelly.

lasgo-something...and yes they must stop playing that song!