Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri Roll Call

Originally posted by letsparty

music blew, crowd blew, bartenders take to long, door guy thought his shit doesnt smell i can go on and on save your money

you must be blind and deaf ---- cherri the past few weeks have benn slamming. you have nothing nice to say about the place from the doorguy to the music to the bartenders. i got an idea for you ..... go to exit nobody wants you at cherri anyway !!

Originally posted by jerseyboy22

hey...ohhhhh..chupas a tough guy....cherri that good huh .... too many peole talking about it

CARLOS WHAT UP KID

Well lets see I just got a B-day list emailed to me for, Lori-Somegirl24 and I see about 15 womenI am not going to even say girls on that list....

and then lets look at Deeelite B-day list about 15 girls on that one too

so will Cherri be hot tonight.....yes

and for the girl who hates the door guy thats ok........ maybe you should understand what we go through out there dealing with everyone saying they are comped to saying I know the owner

Originally posted by badassmafuka

CARLOS WHAT UP KID

Well lets see I just got a B-day list emailed to me for, Lori-Somegirl24 and I see about 15 womenI am not going to even say girls on that list....

and then lets look at Deeelite B-day list about 15 girls on that one too

so will Cherri be hot tonight.....yes

and for the girl who hates the door guy thats ok........ maybe you should understand what we go through out there dealing with everyone saying they are comped to saying I know the owner

My feelings exactly. Should I bring the Umbrella's for us tonight. haha