Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fucken blows

yea sicktracks definately used to be the leader of gayness with corny drama between guys banging girl members to draper bashing to SF/JP are the sickest in the world. but after the summer i came to the conclusion that this nj board is by far the corniest from drama to SICKness to people trying to hard to be cool in the cheese ridden nj scene. so congrats you all inspired me to start posting and speaking my mind

Originally posted by johnholmes

but after the summer i came to the conclusion that this nj board is by far the corniest from drama to SICKness to people trying to hard to be cool in the cheese ridden nj scene

Its funny you should say that, considering you are the one that starts all the corny drama and tries to be hard:confused:

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Its funny you should say that, considering you are the one that starts all the corny drama and tries to be hard:confused:

yes thank you hunnie if it wasnt for all you corny people on here who are absolutely ridiculous with ur posts 75% of the time, i would of never of spoke my mind. so you have no one to blame but urselfs.....see u at cherri, review to come tomo.

yes thank you hunnie if it wasnt for all you corny people on here who are absolutely ridiculous with ur posts 75% of the time, i would of never of spoke my mind. so you have no one to blame but urselfs.....see u at cherri, review to come tomo.

was that sarcasm or are you really going to cherri?

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

If you hate Cherri and Elite, why are you going? This should be interesting

like i said i have no choice or i can sit home. plus i did promise to come back and give an honest review which i will do. hopefully joe gio will lay down on the trays some new tracks. otherwise the abuse might keep goin, buti will be honest. to bad i dont know what u look like id introduce myself with a raincoat on to protect myself fromthe drink flyin on me :D

like i said i have no choice or i can sit home. plus i did promise to come back and give an honest review which i will do. hopefully joe gio will lay down on the trays some new tracks. otherwise the abuse might keep goin, buti will be honest. to bad i dont know what u look like id introduce myself with a raincoat on to protect myself fromthe drink flyin on me :D

Everyone has their opinions, but what you need to realize when you are there is that Joe plays for the crowd that is there, his music is what keeps people dancing, so that is what he plays. My picture is posted somewhere on this board, its fuzzy on my computer, but not on others, so if I can find the thread, you can get an idea, and an introduction would be great:tongue:

i understand where your coming from and yes i do get carried away for entertainment purposes only, but im pretty serious about a former catering h all and horrible 4 yr old tracks. hopefully tonight will be decent and i wont have to get out of control. id introduce myself to badass but i cant for a few reasons, one being i wont get in past the door lol, plus the people im goin with have to remain unknown

Originally posted by jennijugs

why is that ???

why not come and introduce yourself to me .... id liek to see what you look like .. since you spent soooo much ripping on me

So please find me and introduce yourself .. i need a good laugh

hey jenni so shooters gave u a night off of shaking ur tits for dollar bills. ill be sure to bring extra singles to bring u into VIP for a shower and lapdance

well dont say ud laugh hunni, just remember i never knocked ur appearance just ur job

ok sweetie ... do you want me to pull up the thread .. b/c you did knock my appearance :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and why are you saying that to badass like you know him ????

God .. you piss me off!!!!!:mad::cuss::frust:

no georgy no puss 2 of the people that i will be with are UCs. hence the warnin to badass, i also told him this goin back in private

yea im sure they're UC...and im sure they're REAL happy you just said that...because i guess now they're not so UC anymore ehhh?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jennijugs

ok sweetie ... do you want me to pull up the thread .. b/c you did knock my appearance :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and why are you saying that to badass like you know him ????

God .. you piss me off!!!!!:mad::cuss::frust:

ok if i piss u off so much put me back on ignore, i knocked ur job description which most would. except for a 40 yr old desperate male or a 21 yr old immature kid looking for ass. get a clue, and face the real world hun u can only do that for so long

Originally posted by pipdaddy

yea im sure they're UC...and im sure they're REAL happy you just said that...because i guess now they're not so UC anymore ehhh?:rolleyes:

oh yea they are and they still r very UC since none of you clowns know me on here. obviously ur to dumb to know there r UCs at every club every givin night. werent u the same clown bitchin and moanin last week after goin to bunka:laugh: :laugh: that now you wont be allowed in djs :laugh: :laugh: u sound like a little bitch, oh wait u r

oh yea they are and they still r very UC since none of you clowns know me on here. obviously ur to dumb to know there r UCs at every club every givin night. werent u the same clown bitchin and moanin last week after goin to bunka:laugh: :laugh: that now you wont be allowed in djs :laugh: :laugh: u sound like a little bitch, oh wait u r

ummmm yea. but no. so you're right, but you're wrong.

sometimes when you win, you lose. in this case, you're a loser:rolleyes:

and i could care less about the UCs being in clubs everywhere...to care about UCs would be a pretext to me worrying about getting caught doing something illegal...which im not worried about...

ok if i piss u off so much put me back on ignore, i knocked ur job description which most would. except for a 40 yr old desperate male or a 21 yr old immature kid looking for ass. get a clue, and face the real world hun u can only do that for so long

I have a clue .. ur the clueless one here

I DONT PLAN I DANCING FOREVER JACKASS ... I AM DOING IT WHILE I GO TO SCHOOL AND I AM ALSO WORKING ON SOMETHING WITH A FAMILY MEMEBER ABOUT STARTING A BUSINESS ... DO U SAY THAT TO SOMEONE WHO IS BARTENDING OR WAITRESSING ?????

GROW UP ... AND REALIZE THAT YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT !