Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Watch RECRUIT!

Used to be friends with a cousin of his, anytime we used to meet was at soccer games back in Ireland, he seemed like a pretty cool kid then.

Great to see him make a name for himself.

Sorry for ruining the film on u GHhost but if u saw the trailer for it it would have been ruined on u.

Originally posted by crosspatrick

Used to be friends with a cousin of his, anytime we used to meet was at soccer games back in Ireland, he seemed like a pretty cool kid then.

Great to see him make a name for himself.

Sorry for ruining the film on u GHhost but if u saw the trailer for it it would have been ruined on u.

true:D

(warning - spoilers ahead! not that the whole movie wasn't spoiled by the trailer)

saw it tonight. it was cute and had much more potential, but the soundtrack kicked ass (it was all 303 and some classic synths). the girl (whataever her name was) was f**king off the hook. the plot was laughable at best. every twist and turn that was supposed to impress us was prediced just by watching the trailer. i liked the idea of seeing the new recruits in action, doing light little sneaky sneaky tasks as opposed to 007 plots against world domination. and the farm rules! but when colin ferril tries to act it is both (a) absolutely rediculous and (B) rediculously contrived (the movie sort of invents its morality like right near end, so weak)

it definitely made me want to become "a spook" though. probably why CIA let the filmmakers use their name and logo. but they would never let me anywhere NEAR a government job (trust me, i tried!) so i am stuck watching contrivances on the screen.

peaz,

rob