Clubplanet Nightlife Community

att: SHORTBUS

simmer down trewguy........the bus was taking care of business up north.....no needs for apology......but I can assure you he will come back with a full force assalut on the the lipdragging trewguy.....kid was drooling on himself and everyone else the whole night........composure big guy.....composure!!!!.....chicks dont like being hit on by sweaty, drooling mess :D

K-tard.......

I am going to let you step back from the computer and beat yourself senseless with repeated punches to the skull....

Lets just classify the term, SUPPORT.

Trewguys K-tionary-

SUPPORT- Huff two cans of hair net mega hold spray, drop four bombs, bump 6 jars to extenction, run in cirlces singing the Sesame Street Theme song in K tongue.....

trew wake up buddy your still in la la land............

sorry to break the news to ya trew but remember when we were talking and i asked you "who'd ya come with" and you tried introducing me to these two guys that "YOU THAUGHT" were standing next to you and you said to me "these are my boys larry and barry"

WELL SORRY TO BREAK THE NEWS TO YA BUDDY, BUT THERE WAS NO ONE STANDING THERE.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just to make you feel better i shook hands with the curtain to the VIP room just to make it like i was saying hello to one of your freinds.................then you even conmtinued to have a converation with the curtain and offered the curtain a bump!!!!!

it's okay buddy, the sweat beeds and the cross eyes go away..................the girls will everntully say hello once you stop droolin on em, oh yeah thanks for showin your mug saturday

Originally posted by roddigga

trew wake up buddy your still in la la land............

sorry to break the news to ya trew but remember when we were talking and i asked you "who'd ya come with" and you tried introducing me to these two guys that "YOU THAUGHT" were standing next to you and you said to me "these are my boys larry and barry"

WELL SORRY TO BREAK THE NEWS TO YA BUDDY, BUT THERE WAS NO ONE STANDING THERE.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just to make you feel better i shook hands with the curtain to the VIP room just to make it like i was saying hello to one of your freinds.................then you even conmtinued to have a converation with the curtain and offered the curtain a bump!!!!!

it's okay buddy, the sweat beeds and the cross eyes go away..................the girls will everntully say hello once you stop droolin on em, oh yeah thanks for showin your mug saturday

So Far, this is the funniest post of the year..:laugh: :laugh:

Digga, please explain what I looked like after that train wreck on Friday....

Not one drop of sleep into Saturday morning...

Ran around all day trying to get errands done and pick up drugs for the weekend...

then had my date with miss PA that evening...

I still back Rod... I was up a few times this week supplying him with new traxx and motivation speaches

Originally posted by trewguy

all i gotta say is a trew leader will take bros before hoes you just went down a rank on team mangles rankings in my book

ps your boy dondiezel told me to fuck with you

.....Im telling.......boo hoo......come on trew guy dig deep and grab that one testicle of yours and repeat after me......Im not a slinky....Im not a slinky......Im not a slinky......maybe one day it will happen big guy........one day!!!!

PS bus.......please dont hurt trewguy he really didnt mean it......dont be mad at him......pretty please :laugh:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

.....Im telling.......boo hoo......come on trew guy dig deep and grab that one testicle of yours and repeat after me......Im not a slinky....Im not a slinky......Im not a slinky......maybe one day it will happen big guy........one day!!!!

PS bus.......please dont hurt trewguy he really didnt mean it......dont be mad at him......pretty please :laugh:

your right i should aplogize

bus i am sorry tha your a big pusssy that wouldn't go out