Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underworld confirmed for ULTRA !

Here is the OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION OF UNDERWORLD @ ULTRA .. It was just announced TODAY, FEBRUARY 2nd-2003!

Underworld Live at the Ultra Music Festival Sunday 2nd February, 2003

updated by: yannick

Ultra Music Festival

Saturday March 22nd

Bayfront Park, Miami

LATEST: Ultra have just confirmed that Underworld will be appearing live at this year's event.

For the first time in Miami the UK's kings of live electronica will grace a festival lineup. Expect an amazing show. You can read our Underworld interview by clicking here...

Ever since the first event in 1999, the Ultra Festival has grown exponentially year after year into what is now America's leading electronic music festival.

This year's event promises to be the largest yet with a record number of stages and performers.

Headliners include Sasha and Digweed, who last year held their own Delta Heavy Party but this year are rejoining the Ultra lineup, alongside over 100 of the world's finest DJ's and artists including Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Goldie, and many more.

This year, for the first time ever, Ultra will be joined by CoolJunkie as we host the Miami All Stars arena with all your favorite Miami DJ's and DeckJunkies.

35,000+ people are expected to attend, including many of the dance music world's leading movers and shakers. Ultra will also be a showcase for the very latest in sound, lighting, and laser technology.

For more information check out www.ultramusicfestival.us

This is so friking great, although I knew Underworld was posted or on the talks... this confirmation brings me a relief and confidence of screaming.. UNDERWORLD @ ULTRA!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by liquidx

Here is the OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION OF UNDERWORLD @ ULTRA .. It was just announced TODAY, FEBRUARY 2nd-2003!

Underworld Live at the Ultra Music Festival Sunday 2nd February, 2003

updated by: yannick

Ultra Music Festival

Saturday March 22nd

Bayfront Park, Miami

LATEST: Ultra have just confirmed that Underworld will be appearing live at this year's event.

For the first time in Miami the UK's kings of live electronica will grace a festival lineup. Expect an amazing show. You can read our Underworld interview by clicking here...

Ever since the first event in 1999, the Ultra Festival has grown exponentially year after year into what is now America's leading electronic music festival.

This year's event promises to be the largest yet with a record number of stages and performers.

Headliners include Sasha and Digweed, who last year held their own Delta Heavy Party but this year are rejoining the Ultra lineup, alongside over 100 of the world's finest DJ's and artists including Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Goldie, and many more.

This year, for the first time ever, Ultra will be joined by CoolJunkie as we host the Miami All Stars arena with all your favorite Miami DJ's and DeckJunkies.

35,000+ people are expected to attend, including many of the dance music world's leading movers and shakers. Ultra will also be a showcase for the very latest in sound, lighting, and laser technology.

For more information check out www.ultramusicfestival.us

This is so friking great, although I knew Underworld was posted or on the talks... this confirmation brings me a relief and confidence of screaming.. UNDERWORLD @ ULTRA!

Where did you get this confirmation?.....nevermind I found the confirmation here: http://www.dirty.org/underworld/tour.html#current

Originally posted by Treepwood

i agree with Meng's question

where did u get that confirmation

last year a lot of DJ where confirmed but they didn't show up.

I just added the link to the conformation at the end of my post, Treep....all systems go! :D

Originally posted by biznation00

I'm a bit down.. No confirmation on Coxy yet...:(

but Mr. Picotto has been added to the lineup...:)

fuck "a bit down"....you're talking about dj's Biz! This is fucking UNDERWORLD performing LIVE! Do you know what that is?

It's the best is what it is!

Originally posted by Treepwood

MMMM Underworld. Only reason i'm going to ultra this year!!!!

and a lot of people would agree with me also.

...and I am one of them....well I'm spinning also but aside from that, I'll be there strictly for Undeworld and of course to support the deckjunkies.....

Well meng, I got it from that same link you added :-) .. Guys, I wouldnt be that bad of announcing something like UNDERWORLD been a hoax.. Im real with this.. THEY ARE GOING ! COMING TO ULTRA ! !.. and to that one person that said not a FULL SET... what do you mean not a full set ??? its a performance.. awesome performance that'll be ..

Also..

Hybrid

Mauro Picotto

Armin van Buuren are some of the newest and first performers (besides hybrid ) @ Ultra .. ARMIN VAN BUUREN HAS ALSO BEEN CONFIRMED ! ! ! so has HYBRID.. PICOTTO IS also !

:party:

"cool wind following.....following after you...rising for you....your skin beautiful....everything comes natural.....fantastic fan...rocking, rocking, floooooooaaaaaating......." - Two Months Off

I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!!!

I'll have to watch the DVD again for the 30th time tonight......