Clubplanet Nightlife Community

???

elementx

Originally posted by destiny779

Take the advice geoge take the advice!!:tongue:

(at least in the meantime):)

i know, but it's a lot easier said then done :worry2:

We've been thru so much together, and the feelings are still there. Im just gonna back off and chill... im not gonna just end it.

Originally posted by gmccookny

i know, but it's a lot easier said then done :worry2:

We've been thru so much together, and the feelings are still there. Im just gonna back off and chill... im not gonna just end it.

lol trust me i know where you're coming from.

dont end it, do exactly what you said, give her time to get herself together and figure out what she did was fawked up. Then when she comes around again (and she will ), see where it goes:D

For every little thing that happens in our lives, we learn something, just as with the big things. We just might not realize it at that time. Be it fate, destiny, or what have you, every thing happens for a reason. Some of the lessons we learn make us sad and unhappy, some make us joyous and vibrant, and yet some are just there. So whatever happens, there is purpose/reason for it. We just might have to look a a lil deeper to find out what it is..... :)