Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B-52

I was at B-52 on Friday. It was aight. Nothing great. The crowd is entirely college kids so if you're over 24 look somewhere else. Pretty good looking girls, too. The thing that killed it for me though was the DJ. Nothing but hip hop and reggae (and the equipment was so shitty the needle skipped the whole night ha!). I'm not expecting Tiesto to make a stop on his tour but they could definitely do better. The place has potential (better DJ's, etc.), but with the parties coming to the city this month you'll definitely have a better alternative.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

The DJ was a new kid and now we know never to use him again

He really did kill the crowd and the vibe and played no house at all

This week we are expecting a great turn out with a better DJ

:)

Shouldnt you know what type of music a DJ plays before you hire him??:confused:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

He plays hip hop but he was hired last minute and we had just found out he had started spinning. He knew how to spin but not how to work a crowd.

Don't worry D, the crowd will not have a problem being worked up on friday and every week after, PROMISE!!!!! With all of these girls there the party will be INSANE!!! Swivle

:D :D :D

Originally posted by deucenyc

I can't wait! This week is going to be crazy with all the great things at this party staying the same plus the crowd keeps getting better and now Swivel is going to have it jumping even more.

Can't wait, looks like it will be a great night and signs of great things to come from this place!!! Swivle

:D :D :D